Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Hello from Iraq!

Posted by nrobi33 
Hello from Iraq!
May 29, 2010 04:31AM
Hey guys and gals just wanted to say hello! Im doing good over here and things are starting to slow down here in Iraq and jst wanted yall to know that i miss playing disc golf, also that the 256th Infantry Brigade from the Louisiana National Guard lost its first soldier this past week. He is Major Ronald Culver and hes from the shreveport area and would appreaciate it if yall would send yall thoughts and prayers to his family on here... also my address is here
SPC Robichaux, Nicholas D.
TF 2-156TH
Bravo Co STB 256 IBCT
APO AE 09344
thanks yall!
Nicholas Robichaux
Re: Hello from Iraq!
May 29, 2010 08:45AM
GOD!!!! bless you and all your fellow soldiers over there ; i love every dadgum one of you and pray for you every day; being a viet nam vet i know what your going through and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your protection. a special prayer out to maj. culver and his family for sure what a true american hero; as are all of you .
May 29, 2010 11:18AM
THANK YOU Nicholas for all that YOU and OUR armed forces are doing and have done for our great USA...Our prayers go out to Major Culver's family and friends. ~ GOD BLESS YOU ALL ~ Teresa ~
May 29, 2010 06:54PM
It is good to hear from you Nick but sad to hear of one of your fallen comrades.

I and millions of others echo Mike and Teresa's "THANK YOU".

If anyone would like to express their sympathies through an online memorial to Major Culver, please click here:

[www.legacy.com]
May 31, 2010 07:21PM
Hi Nicholas!

Thanks for posting. I'm glad you're doing good. You're in my thoughts and prayers all the time. I'm very proud of what you're doing.
My heart goes out to the Culver family. Major Culver paid the ultimate price for our Freedom as have so many others.
On this Memorial Day I honor him and all of those who have given so much with this:

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of The United States of America,
and to the Republic for which it stands, One Nation under God, indivisible,
with Liberty and Justice for all.

Thank you and be well,

Lynn
June 01, 2010 04:51PM
Thoughts and prayers for you and all soldiers from the Memphis Krew.....

Doing what you do allows us to what we do! GOD BLESS!
June 01, 2010 07:07PM
You do our country a great service young Nick I look forward to seeing you soon brother . Be safe and Thanx

leo otto
MOBZ
Anonymous User
June 01, 2010 07:59PM
Yo Nick!

Thanks for standing a watch for our freedom. We appreciate you all!

June 01, 2010 10:50PM
Appreciate all the thanks yall! Yall just making my life easier over here with the support yall are giving me. Cant wait to getting back playing tourneys see yall in december!
June 01, 2010 10:53PM
December can't come fast enough my friend.

Stay safe!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
June 02, 2010 12:14AM
Aighnt that the truth gilligan... thanks and mutch appreciated.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013