Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Gilligan has a sideline job

Posted by FISHMAN 
Gilligan has a sideline job
July 12, 2010 10:52AM
Re: Gilligan has a sideline job
July 12, 2010 01:17PM

Get you some Beer 30 man!
July 12, 2010 03:12PM
Not only is he the new keystone light spokesmodel, he is also a person of interest in regards to this accident of a competitors delivery truck
July 12, 2010 04:56PM
I think the Keith Stone Keystone commericials are kinda funny. Too bad their beer isn't that good.

Jamie "Massive J" Massengale
July 12, 2010 11:25PM
Russell, you might check to see if you are possibly psychic (maybe you just have spies)... I d@mn near totaled my car about 2 hours before you posted that pic of all the broken beer.

I plowed into the back of a buick at about 20MPH.... not good.

No body was hurt... but my pocket book. Since I bought the car outright, I didn't have collision! So, I got about a 3-5k repair bill coming my way, not to mention the ticket and my insurance being jacked around. Speaking of... my 16 year old daughter wants her license!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
July 13, 2010 06:25AM
wow, sorry to hear about the wreck. I hope things work out ok. You might consider carrying collision, when Carla totaled her car two years ago the insurance check paid a nice down payment for her new Honda.

I almost wrecked too when I realized that the billboard on Bertrand near Alamo glass looked exactly like you when you tried growing a beard! Go check it out when you get a chance, but don't get in another wreck!

(I hope you were not texting!)
July 13, 2010 08:36AM
Glad to hear no one was hurt, Kevin. I hope everything works out well.

Russell - That picture will make Griff cry.
July 13, 2010 10:00AM
LOL, no... no texting. Stacey was meeting the AC guy at the office and I was going meet her to make sure everything was going ok. Well, as I approach I see the AC guy leaving and there is no way he was finished... so I thought maybe Stacey didn't make it and he's giving up on waiting for us. So I'm looking at how I'm gonna cut him off to make sure he doesn't leave when I look back to see two cars dead stopped in the road only about 60' in front of me.

Tell, you what ABS worked... I d@mn near put my foot through the floor and no one heard breaks screeching (though I swore I did... guess it was some auditory delusion), they just heard the loud BOOM. I was about 20' from the entrance to my office. :( (FYI, the plan was to catch him at the back entrance further down, since that was the way he was heading.)

July 13, 2010 02:26PM
So did you catch him ? ? ?? ?
July 13, 2010 02:54PM

Maybe you could consider one of these cool retro conversions for the xb????
July 14, 2010 12:52AM
That's F'n gross Russell.

Dillon, thanks for the concern... that sad thing is that Stacey was there the whole time and the guy was just going get some supplies. :(

July 14, 2010 06:23AM
I thought those others looked better than this..............
July 14, 2010 07:38AM
^ That says Gilligan all day long, it even has your name that some has given you on the SN across the top of the windshield.

JK.
July 14, 2010 10:04AM
LOL.... Nice, Dillon, but that is "Cancer"... I really don't get that because I am a Libra, not a cancer. *shrug*

Russell, at least the last one is comical.

July 14, 2010 11:52AM
I think that we have lost sight of the fact that this dude is your long lost twin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2010 11:56AM by FISHMAN.
July 14, 2010 01:06PM
Actually, now that I see that close up, he's starting to look more like Russell with a wig.
July 14, 2010 01:52PM
let me ride man

July 17, 2010 02:55PM
Didn't you guys get the memo? Gilligan is off limits.

Pass it on.
July 18, 2010 12:32AM
You are such a baby Russ... cry cry cry is all you do... I've been listening to it since I ever came to know you.

July 18, 2010 12:32PM
ROFL! I don't see where you get "cry" from that, but whatever you say. The best thing to do is put you on ignore. Problem solved.
July 18, 2010 01:24PM
It's not necessarily this comment Russ... it's all the other crying that you do.. it just gets tired. Why didn't we get volunteer of the year, waah... we won't do much anymore then... The south gets special privileges waah waah waaah... geez.

But please DO put me on ignore, then I won't have to hear your drivel every time I post.

July 18, 2010 01:41PM
So becoming for a member of the SN board.
July 18, 2010 02:38PM
And you feel as if you represent well for a previous board member? Or do you just get to just do whatever the flip you want after your term is over. I would think if you really felt this way about current board members you would be setting an amazing example of how a previous board member should handle themselves. And to that you certainly fail.

July 19, 2010 06:45AM
thread gone wrong

July 19, 2010 12:55PM
It started out quite funny, Russell.
July 19, 2010 01:06PM
Then you showed up. Look at the thread... all friends just having some fun... then enter Russ Corey with his pointless venom. (sure you "disguised" it as humor, but there is a difference and if you don't understand it then you certainly shouldn't play ball... but I think we all know you understand it quite well.)

July 19, 2010 01:30PM
You obviously don't know when to quit, do you? And you wonder why people give you a hard time?

Have your fun, Kevin.
July 19, 2010 01:46PM
This thread has MY name on it... you came in and ruined a good time then acted like you had nothing to do with it?

I think I am in my right to say something.

July 27, 2010 12:41PM
Well... it's toast (I know it was already a toaster before.)

$9,400 is the ESTIMATE!! Could go more obviously with that much damage.

This is from a trusted FULL shop (doing everything in house). So I guess I'm looking to part out an 08 Scion XB... anyone need a gently used motor or anything out of the rear end? Doors, Hatch... interior parts?

Anyone got a GOOD used family vehicle for sale? I figure I'll buy a good used car, and take the money I get from parting out the XB to fix up the Miata and the AC in the Vue.

July 27, 2010 03:04PM
$9400 for WHAT? That's the largest repair estimate I've ever seen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013