Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

memphisdiscgolf

Posted by Crunchyfrolfer 
Re: memphisdiscgolf
August 06, 2010 06:03PM
Russ3523 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
>
> Bob, you can call yourself "floridadiscgolf"

yeah I like the sound of that!

August 06, 2010 07:18PM
Kevin, man, you're argument is weak and you're on the losing side. No one cares that his name is memphisdiscgolf. They didn't care when this site was first built, long before you got here, and they still don't care.
August 06, 2010 07:45PM
slow your roll blueboy..take a breath..hit the bong(don't drink the water though) it's ALL in good fun...maybe have a shot while you are at it!

Wayne
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.
George Carlin
August 06, 2010 11:25PM
Ugh. Go away, puppy dog. You're tiresome.
August 06, 2010 11:35PM
At least I am having a good time on here..and everyone else was until your unwarranted remarks..and I STARTED THIS THREAD..so you go away..don't like it? Tough sheeett!

Wayne
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.
George Carlin
August 07, 2010 12:23AM
Well, get a clue and move on.
August 07, 2010 09:48AM
a clue to what? stop being a bully..go play with yourself..since nobody else will!... ;-)

Wayne
George Carlin
August 07, 2010 01:59PM
No no. Awesome thread. Keep 'em coming.
August 07, 2010 04:28PM
All good..

Wayne
George Carlin
August 07, 2010 07:43PM
Thread caremeter: [--V---------------------------------------------]
August 08, 2010 10:10AM
Brad has been having that screen name for as long as I can remember, don't think anybody from Memphis has complained about it. He is a little short and throws weird, but not a city representer because of his screen name.

Terry Zeringue
August 09, 2010 03:14PM
Forums must be broken today. No one's wah wahing in this thread.
August 09, 2010 03:30PM
Got some chiggers yesterday at the Forest>>>>>howz that?

Wayne
George Carlin
August 09, 2010 04:16PM
dude its called the FOREST.......plus walkin through 10 inch high grass on 6 or 7 holes doesnt help either.......whoever that state employee is that cuts that grass really sux......you would think we would have beautiful low cut grass out there seeing how discgolf is about their only draw to the park anymore.........but guess itll never hapn
August 09, 2010 06:32PM
My bad Scotty.. had a BLAST...got one ACE....and well... I sucked...those dang chiggers hang on to the bagstraps like glue..I always get em along the line of where my straps come across my back.

THE FOREST RULES

Wayne
George Carlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013