Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 29, 2010 04:17PM
Should we all boycott the SN until Kevin Richard resigns in disgrace? Let's remember, he was not elected to the SN Board of Directors.

For me of all people to say it's embarrassing to see Kevin lie, slander, post offensive material, personally attack SN volunteers and generally make a mockery of everything good about the SN day in and day out, relentlessly, it must be past time to do something about his disgraceful and shameful ways.

Look, I volunteered to TD the 2011 SNAC, and now even I am having second thoughts about using my energy to support the SN when Gilligan's disgraceful behavior continues to be tolerated. I'm simply tired and disgusted of Kevin butting his lying nose into every thread, and everyone else's business, and tired of him claiming that everyone else is the problem with the SN, when simply put, the #1 problem with the SN is Kevin Richard being allowed to represent the SN when he 1. was not elected and 2. continues to run people away from this forum and our once-great series.

Someone had to say it. Please, let's figure out how to get Gilligan off of the SN BoD before it's too late. Any suggestions?
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 29, 2010 04:29PM
I second that!

Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 29, 2010 09:41PM
Bluff Magee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Should we all boycott the SN until Kevin Richard
> resigns in disgrace? Let's remember, he was not
> elected to the SN Board of Directors.
>
> For me of all people to say it's embarrassing to
> see Kevin lie, slander, post offensive material,
> personally attack SN volunteers and generally make
> a mockery of everything good about the SN day in
> and day out, relentlessly, it must be past time to
> do something about his disgraceful and shameful
> ways.
>
> Look, I volunteered to TD the 2011 SNAC, and now
> even I am having second thoughts about using my
> energy to support the SN when Gilligan's
> disgraceful behavior continues to be tolerated.
> I'm simply tired and disgusted of Kevin butting
> his lying nose into every thread, and everyone
> else's business, and tired of him claiming that
> everyone else is the problem with the SN, when
> simply put, the #1 problem with the SN is Kevin
> Richard being allowed to represent the SN when he
> 1. was not elected and 2. continues to run people
> away from this forum and our once-great series.
>
> Someone had to say it. Please, let's figure out
> how to get Gilligan off of the SN BoD before it's
> too late. Any suggestions?


.....Wow..... Did you bump your head today? You must have because this makes this is very very stupid post.

This should be moved to Off Topic or private....

1st off he only got in because you ran off an elected B.O.D. Member, remimber phone in votes.

2: how can you say he sticks his nose in every topic? I think your the king of killing threads.

3: Do you realy think anybody cares if your the T.D. Of the SNAC's? Let's go back to the POG, after a question was brought up about the payout, You ranoff that player so that next year there would be nobody to argue anything questionable.

4: What have you done in the last two years? If I was ask what you have done in two years for the SN, I would think realy hard for hours only to come up with no answer.

5: Kevin didn't get in on votes, but atleast he put his name up to be voted. Where was your name? Ohh that's right it wasn't.

Finnaly maybe the SN would be better off without "bluff magee" "sarcastic sam" or anyother silly little names you have. Why don't you stop being such an "E-thug" and start speaking on the fourm like you do In real life. Until then nothing you say holds any value to me and I'm sure many others.
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 29, 2010 09:59PM
this hole thread is killing this forum. This is the first thing that popped up when I was looking at the forum and I was dumb enough to read it
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 04:46AM
I second that!
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 06:05AM
Eric, James,

So you are ok with hill gilly doing the exact same thing??? What you newbies seem to forget is at least when Bluff makes a post his is accurate with his facts and has done more for the SN then hillgilly will do in a lifetime!

If you think you need a new thread to discuss Bluff then start one!

Gilly can not refrain from not one topic. He unlike Bluff should be a representative of the BOD. He should never bash fellow BOD members, never post pictures of TV's...............He should try and act like he cares and refrain from posting unless it is worth talking about. Did you not see where HE is asking the snac td to get approval for players packs knowing the BOD only has 2 members left? Then he spins it around to make it the TD's fault that he posted on his thread!

This is no way for a bod member to act. That and the fact he was never elected!

Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 07:16AM
i third
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 07:43AM
A three hour tour?

[www.youtube.com]
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 08:28AM
mike sidebottom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i third

one more and we can vote:)))))

Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 08:52AM
I fourth.

I just wish he wouldn't stink up EVERY thread with his two cents.
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 08:59AM
Most of the people complaining.....ALSO stink up threads..and butt in when they weren't invited!

Just saying!

Wayne
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.
George Carlin
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 09:01AM
Very true Crunch.
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 09:49AM
Crunchyfrolfer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Most of the people complaining.....ALSO stink up
> threads..and butt in when they weren't invited!
>
> Just saying!


Yes wayne, but they are NOT BOD members:))) They should TRY and represent the SN in a positive fashion regardless of what the masses do. Not posting pictures of TV's and other silly pictures. If he was not on the BOD then it might be a little different.

Just sayin

Anonymous User
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 09:59AM
Eric, I never said that I'm an angel, however, I am not on the SN BoD. The unfortunate fact is that Gilligan is every bit as obnoxious as you say I am, but his title as BoD member can mislead people into thinking that the SN isn't polite enough or strong enough to present its series as valuable to the players or sponsors.

It is also very sad to see that you too Eric are so blinded by your hatred of my heterosexual lifestyle that you would seemingly support the slandering of the TD of a charity event that also set the Louisiana state records for total attendance and most women players ever at a Louisiana tournament. (And just for the record, I was not the TD of that tournament---I'm not trying to take credit for that).

I haven't run anyone off. If people are too insecure to stand up to a little criticism like the kind you dished out to me just now, I can't help that. I won't bother listing everything I may have done over the last two years because people who have brains know it's much more than you and Gilly combined. And as for running for the BoD, well, if I had known a couple months ago that things would get this bad, I would have run. I'd gladly take Gilligan's place if he was removed. And if you think being the TD of the SNAC is so easy, why didn't you step up? Oh, yeah, because you're too busy looking at pics of Peyton Manning's rear end probably.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2010 10:01AM by Bluff Magee.
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 11:19AM
Tax Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eric, James,
>
> So you are ok with hill gilly doing the exact same
> thing??? What you newbies seem to forget is at
> least when Bluff makes a post his is accurate with
> his facts and has done more for the SN then
> hillgilly will do in a lifetime!
>
> If you think you need a new thread to discuss
> Bluff then start one!
>
> Gilly can not refrain from not one topic. He
> unlike Bluff should be a representative of the
> BOD. He should never bash fellow BOD members,
> never post pictures of TV's...............He
> should try and act like he cares and refrain from
> posting unless it is worth talking about. Did you
> not see where HE is asking the snac td to get
> approval for players packs knowing the BOD only
> has 2 members left? Then he spins it around to
> make it the TD's fault that he posted on his
> thread!
>
> This is no way for a bod member to act. That and
> the fact he was never elected!

Newbies....Yep you got me....I know nothing about the sport or the way these things impact future players.

Ok now back to the argument

"post his is accurate with his facts and has done more for the SN then hillgilly will do in a lifetime! " What has he done, I ask him and He didn't answer, maybe you can. Also you say his post are accurate....Please half his post are nothing more then a picture and a stupid little saying. Now I agree when he does want to he can make good points.

"If you think you need a new thread to discuss Bluff then start one!" So you suggest starting a new thread for bashing every player that says something we dont like or believe in......


"He unlike Bluff should be a representative of the BOD" So you saying you want Gilligan to represent and not Mike? I just think I read this wrong but its whatever.


"Did you not see where HE is asking the snac td to get approval for players packs knowing the BOD only has 2 members left?"
To answer your question no I didn't. However what is the one job that the B.O.D. has? To set up the SNC's and make sure that there are no mistakes being made. Also you agree with Bluff to kick Kevin off the B.O.D., but complain about there only being two members.....Realy?
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 11:54AM
Bluff Magee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eric, I never said that I'm an angel, however, I
> am not on the SN BoD. The unfortunate fact is that
> Gilligan is every bit as obnoxious as you say I
> am, but his title as BoD member can mislead people
> into thinking that the SN isn't polite enough or
> strong enough to present its series as valuable to
> the players or sponsors.

Glad to see you wrote something that had a point to it, I can't disagree with anything here


>
> It is also very sad to see that you too Eric are
> so blinded by your hatred of my heterosexual
> lifestyle that you would seemingly support the
> slandering of the TD of a charity event that also
> set the Louisiana state records for total
> attendance and most women players ever at a
> Louisiana tournament. (And just for the record, I
> was not the TD of that tournament---I'm not trying
> to take credit for that).

Here we go again.... Well let me break this one down a little bit. "most women players ever at a Louisiana tournament." So you think because you set the record with 9 woman that your gold now. I just hope you don't want to break that record sense you keep running woman players away from your events. Ohh and sorry If I don't care if it was a charity event or not. Don't get me wrong im glad it is, but its one of many.



>
> I haven't run anyone off. If people are too
> insecure to stand up to a little criticism like
> the kind you dished out to me just now, I can't
> help that. I won't bother listing everything I may
> have done over the last two years because people
> who have brains know it's much more than you and
> Gilly combined. And as for running for the BoD,
> well, if I had known a couple months ago that
> things would get this bad, I would have run. I'd
> gladly take Gilligan's place if he was removed.
> And if you think being the TD of the SNAC is so
> easy, why didn't you step up? Oh, yeah, because
> you're too busy looking at pics of Peyton
> Manning's rear end probably.

See thing that I find sad is that you think that your soooo much better then gilly, really you two seem so much alike on the forum that you two could easily be thought of as brothers....

So your reasoning now is that you couldn't have known that it was going to get this bad, and that is why you didn't run. But the only reason it is this way, is because you and a few others pushed three other members into giving up and leaving the b.o.d.

SNAC's Im not saying that you wouldn't be a good T.D., in fact you could make it one of the best. The problem is I cant here you complain about what people are saying about it for rest of the year. Ohh and I like how your trying to make me carry your baggage, sorry princess the SNAC is you baby now and you get to change it diaper when it turns into a mess.




P.S. the only problem with Payton Manning is that he was born in New Orleans ; ) Ohh and where did your boy Breezus Play college ball at?
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 12:22PM
Eric, the comment newbies, refers to you not knowing about what Mike has done for DG. But this thread was set up for why Gilly should be off the BOD and you could only add that Bluff does the same thing. I will only add 1 is on the BOD and 1 is not.

You defended Gilly, but yet you had not read his post dissing this years SNAC td. By the way the BOD does not setup the SNAC or SNPC. They vote on the host and should look over certain things, but they have nothing to do with setting it up. In fact Gilly will not even be at the SNAC :(

and NO i want gilly to step down or act like someone on the BOD. That should not be that hard.

Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 12:27PM
Right Bob... and your so called "dissing" was exactly that. I was asking for the TD to send in their Player's pack info for approval as the guidelines state they are supposed to. Honestly, you confuse the hell out of me.

Do you just like to pretend you haven't PM'd me over concerns about Memphis's handling this over and over? I guess when they said they would sponsor your exemption you quickly forgot about all of that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 12:53PM
Who was the FIRST person to serve on the BOD without being elected?
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 01:07PM
Robert 'Mac' Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who was the FIRST person to serve on the BOD
> without being elected?


hahaha, Jimo apointed the first BOD if I recall

Shane, Addie, Bill, YOU, JK, I think ??????

Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 01:36PM
I was not on the first Board. They were JK, Danny Daniels, Addie, Bill Trousdale, Shane(?), and ?.
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 01:54PM
Tax Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eric, the comment newbies, refers to you not
> knowing about what Mike has done for DG. But this
> thread was set up for why Gilly should be off the
> BOD and you could only add that Bluff does the
> same thing. I will only add 1 is on the BOD and 1
> is not.
>
> You defended Gilly, but yet you had not read his
> post dissing this years SNAC td. By the way the
> BOD does not setup the SNAC or SNPC. They vote on
> the host and should look over certain things, but
> they have nothing to do with setting it up. In
> fact Gilly will not even be at the SNAC :(
>
> and NO i want gilly to step down or act like
> someone on the BOD. That should not be that hard.


It's not that I'm defending Gilly, I'm just sick of all these worthless post.

Does pushing out every person you don't like help grow the sport?
Why can't we a an organization do all we can to support our BOD?
2 years ago we had 6 people put there names up for BOD this year we had 4.
Why is it that out of all the players in the SN only 4 want to be on the BOD?
Now i'm not saying others won't in the future, there are three other newbies like myself that would be a great help to the SN.
My only hope is that these unneeded fourm bashings would keep these players from helping the SN in the future.
I would run myself but don't feel that I have learned enough about the SN to be the best canidate for the BOD.
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 01:58PM
They were JK, Danny Daniels, Addie, Bill Trousdale, Shane, and Paul Vogel
Anonymous User
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 04:03PM
Eric, I see that facts mean little to you. It was 13 women at the 2010 Pot of Gold---which might even be the all-time SN record, but I don't have time to research that. We'll see if we ran them off next year I guess, but somehow I doubt running off the one "lady" who bashed the TD will lead to a boycott. The other ladies just aren't as selfish and petty as you and Sue and Kevin, the other big whiner from that event. Gosh, I'm starting to worry if anyone will even show up next year, or for the SNAC. Oh the drama, oh it will be such a burden. Oh what have I gotten myself into?

Until you grow a pair Eric, and run your own event, you probably ought to STFU. But go ahead and keep making a fool out of yourself, it's fun to see someone other than Sue & Kevin do it this time!

As for me pushing 3 people out? Nonsense. I don't know who the third person you're referring to is, but the first two were just attention whores with almost no clue about how to run the SN. Kinda like most of the remaining BoD in fact LOL
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 04:07PM
I told you knuckleheads MANY times Gilligan is a moron. Now you've learned on your own.

You made the bed. Sleep in it.
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 08:47PM
Bluff Magee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eric, I see that facts mean little to you. It was
> 13 women at the 2010 Pot of Gold---which might
> even be the all-time SN record, but I don't have
> time to research that. We'll see if we ran them
> off next year I guess, but somehow I doubt running
> off the one "lady" who bashed the TD will lead to
> a boycott. The other ladies just aren't as selfish
> and petty as you and Sue and Kevin, the other big
> whiner from that event. Gosh, I'm starting to
> worry if anyone will even show up next year, or
> for the SNAC. Oh the drama, oh it will be such a
> burden. Oh what have I gotten myself into?
>
> Until you grow a pair Eric, and run your own
> event, you probably ought to STFU. But go ahead
> and keep making a fool out of yourself, it's fun
> to see someone other than Sue & Kevin do it this
> time!
>
> As for me pushing 3 people out? Nonsense. I don't
> know who the third person you're referring to is,
> but the first two were just attention whores with
> almost no clue about how to run the SN. Kinda like
> most of the remaining BoD in fact LOL

Your right facts don't mean much to me, its like sportsmanship for you, or maybe respect. You pick
Well the way I see it there where 6 people up for election and Gilligan got the least votes. So it took 3 people leaving for him to get in.
Sorry if missed a stat. Do you need me to edit my post to say 13?
See the sad thing is that outside of this whole internet Bluff role that you put on, your a respectable guy. However you spend so much time making your self look an jackass on here, nobody really cares what you have to say.
If you think im going to "STFO" your wrong, I will stand up for what Im saying not hide behind a screen name.
Ohh and don't worry about me making a fool of myself, I have no problem looking like a fool.


(side note) I got the pants on the ground song stuck in my head now.......I hope anybody reading this gets it stuck in there head to lol
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
August 30, 2010 09:23PM
Eric Day Wrote:
> (side note) I got the pants on the ground song
> stuck in my head now.......I hope anybody reading
> this gets it stuck in there head to lol

I'm not sure what's more for serious, Eric Day's saggy pants to the ground, or for wheelies? Both can be are for very serious business!
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
September 01, 2010 05:40PM
I have to admit that these threads help pass my time during the day and put a smile on my face!

Mikey for President!

Eric
Re: What do we have to do to get rid of Gilligan?
September 02, 2010 09:37AM
You've got thick skin. I salute you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013