Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NCAA Football

Posted by blueboy 
Re: NCAA Football
November 15, 2010 12:38PM
YO 9 Finger!!! You owe me from the .....kicken my boys gave ya'll......Just sayen

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
November 18, 2010 08:06AM
Week 12

Bama big tonight, starters resting by the half.

LSU over The Bears but not as bad as UT I don't think. 31-10

MSU over the Hawgs, fingers crossed 24-21

UT over Vandy 28-21 as UT continues to try to get bowl eligible.

The rest of the SEC games are of no interest.

Top 25 match ups of interest:
Ohio St vs Iowa, Buckeyes by a TD. Va Tech 24 Miami 17, OU 38-27 over Baylor, Nebraska 24 Aggies 21(really depends on which TAMU team shows up), USC over Oregon St by 10.
November 18, 2010 09:15PM
The Bullies would love to split the difference in the UA/Ark series, but the experience of the first game beat them up for the second. Arkansas played UTEP last week.

Ark. - 42
Ole. - 21

Tennessee/Vandy should be interesting for a change, but Vandy has lost too much on offense. Even UT's defense will be able to stop them, and their new QB is playing well.

UT - 28
VU - 10

And you can't have a Les Miles retribution tour without a victory over Ole Miss. With Blackwell back on the OL, the Tigers will have added depth and wear the Bears down.

LSU - 31
OLE - 17

Wow, there really aren't too many good SEC matchups. I guess I'll go for an upset pick, though I haven't been doing my upset record justice this year. It's probably because I keep trying to pick upsets in games with 15+ point spreads, so this time, I'll go for a modest upset. Michigan over Wisconsin in Ann Arbor. Apparently, that would be an upset in this crazy, crazy college football world we live in. If you're feeling lucky, though, you can go with Army over Notre Dame. YEAH!!!! BLACK KNIGHTS, BABY!!!!!!
November 21, 2010 02:08PM
I guess I'm not surprised that Les made a game out of this one. Think I'm going to stop calling upsets either way.
November 23, 2010 05:54PM
RMFT

BMB
November 23, 2010 10:17PM
Week 13 Results (last week of regular season SEC play)

It has been a wild season so let's try the last weekend on for size.

Auburn over the Tide but it will be closer than most Auburn has played. 38-31

LSU over Arkansas 28-21 (to the winner the spoils sugar bowl bound)

MSU over The Bears 32-24

UT over UK to get bowl eligible 28-24

UGA over GT to get bowl eligible 33-31

FSU over UF 28-21

In other conferences: I like OSU over OU, Oregon over Zona.
November 24, 2010 09:02AM
Nebraska over Colorado - geesh I hope so.......TA&M - wtflip!
November 24, 2010 11:46AM
1. FSU---- 34 GATORS------ 24

2. BAMA---- 28 TIGERS-------24

3.GA.------ 38 GA. TECH----17

4. ARK---- 38 LSU------ 36 (MY UPSET)

5 CORN DOGS---- 24 COLORADO---- 19
November 24, 2010 06:12PM
THOSE ARE SOME GOOD PICKS,,,SOGGYBOTTOM, RMFT

BMB
November 26, 2010 07:35AM
AUBURN 31 ALABAMA 28
WAR D_MN EAGLE!!!!!!
rmft = really mediocre football team

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
November 26, 2010 05:14PM
Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
November 26, 2010 05:16PM
lol
November 27, 2010 06:10AM
first let me say that 2 of the 5 "VOICES" said i should not make this post BUT majority rules, so here i go..... ..... .....
to : Mr. B- (the ultimate bagger) - Hole..... Really Mediocre Football Team........... we gave ya'll a 24 point head start and ya still blew it..... ya only got a year to wait and listen to my crap..... LOL

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
November 27, 2010 08:50AM
Man it's got to suck to be a Bama fan this year!!!!! LSU and Auburn got yall in the same year!!!!

LMAO

[www.facebook.com]
November 27, 2010 01:16PM
Don't forget that Nicky was decidedly outcoached by three "inferior" coaches. Speaking of which, when y'all tear down the Nicky statue after he leaves for Dallas as a result of being made miserable by your fan base, I call dibs on the head. I want to turn it into a hood ornament for a '78 AMC Pacer or some other car of appropriate stature.

BWAHAHAHA!!!! See what I did there. I made a funny. I used the word "stature" in reference to Saban. Oh man. I crack myself up.
November 27, 2010 01:23PM
I love how everyone leaves the HOGS out of the discussion. They will show you all today. WPS(Woooooo PIG Soieeeeee)

"HOGMAN"
HyZer Nation
November 27, 2010 06:17PM
Nah. I thought we'd lose this one. It's what we do. Actually, I had us going 9-3 this year, possibly 8-4 with our offense. 10-2 with a fired Crowton will suit me. Just pray Auburn doesn't lose to SC, or we'll all get bumped down a bowl.
November 28, 2010 11:05AM
HEY BOBBA!!!! WHAT A GREAT DAY TO BE A NOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW IF WE CAN JUST GET THAT ACC CROWN.
November 28, 2010 05:04PM
Yea that and the Big East Crown are really something to be proud of. Win the conference championship with 2 losses.... WEAK!!! The BCS should give those 2 spots to a teams that play in a real football conferences.

[www.facebook.com]
December 02, 2010 09:16AM
Good one Blue!!

I actually am hoping Auburn slips up against the "chicken-kickees".....it would suit me to see the BCS freak-out with 5-6 one loss teams....

Here's to my 'Huskers droppin' OK like dirty drawers!!!!!!

That'll set up my Fiesta Bowl for another Nebraska v. Semi-nerds showdown!!! (after FSU wins the ACC of course)....

That Big 12 v. ACC showdown would be a hoot!!! How 'bout that one, Mike "slickery" Sidebottom. and Tax "deferred" Man?????

Bring it!!!

Heck, if we both LOSE our conference championships that bowl might STILL happen!! (but that would really suck eggs like Ole Miss - DOH!!!)
December 02, 2010 09:24AM
that would be great griff; but whats the status of your q.b. is he going to play????
December 02, 2010 09:47AM
Still not sure....but they claim he'll be ready....
December 03, 2010 02:52AM
Welp, only one SEC game this week, obviously. I know the popular "upset" pick is SC over AU, and that would normally make me go the other way with it. However, having watched the first game between the two, i think the only reason SC lost was that Lattimore broke down and they couldn't crank it out and run out the clock, protecting their lead. This time, I think Lattimore goes the distance, but I don't think that his running yards or catches will be the difference for SC. I think the fact that Lattimore has taken care of, health.
December 04, 2010 07:55PM
WAR EAGLE ! ! ! ! !

later,
jc "jose"

be good
have fun
December 04, 2010 08:04PM
Well, I was going to come on here and pick AU to win by a TD or so, but dang. Hopefully for Auburn, it won't all be wiped from the record books. Personally, because of all the people who would go down if the laundry list of infractions are proven, I have a feeling that the SEC and NCAA will choose to believe Newton's father despite their better judgement. That is, unless there is concrete evidence that Cam knew, such as multiple witnesses to the alleged "the money was too good" statement, in which case AU may have just played its last SEC game or last football game in general for a long time. I hope not, because I've always kinda liked Auburn, but we'll see how it all plays out.
December 06, 2010 11:00AM
What A CRAPPY BOWL SELECTION WE HAVE.....
Unbelievable sleep through sessions of bowls this year....

SCar v FSU whoopee
And Nebraska v Washington - who we alredy PLAYED and BEAT.....

LSU and WHO??? wtfe

they really blew it

of course, so did my fumblin' Huskers!
December 06, 2010 11:55AM
Lookn like the S E C has a chance to go udefeated in the bowl games.....only worthy opponent is the overated ducks.....msu vs michigan, ohio st vs arkansas (ohio st. Is 0-9 vs S E C in bowls) tenn vs north carolina, georgia vs UCF, south carolina vs florida st., alabama vs michigan st, florida vs penn st, texas a&m vs lsu, pitt vs kentucky, auburn vs oregon!!!!! Only ones I see we have a shot at losing bama losing to michigan st, and pitt beatn KYU, lsu vs texas a&m kinda scarey just cause miles is a retard.
December 06, 2010 10:25PM
The cotton bowl is scary because it's a letdown game for us, they have far more to gain and the game is in Texas. However, in bowl games that aren't played on soggy cow pastures torn apart by multiple bowl and high school playoff games, Lester has consistently annihilated his opposition. It doesn't make him a genius, but he's done it over and over again. Also, Lester's LSU teams have lost a grand total of one game played on artificial turf. So, the odds are in our favor, but like I said, I'm not sure how motivated LSU will be. We'll see.

I have to disagree with everything else you said as well. Personally, I think this could be the year that the SEC gets torn down a peg. You're chalking up a win for UT over UNC? The Bullies over Michigan? What games have you been watching this year?
December 07, 2010 08:25AM
Gotta agree with Blue....I do not see the SEC runnin' any tables.....and LSU v TA&M will likely be a "too close to call" (unless the REAL LSU shows up).....

I'm still bitchy about my 'Huskers having a rematch with a team we annihilated 56-21 already this year......we'll likely LOSE....HA!

I read the greatest article on what the Bowls could have been (ESPN writer) if there were no "Tie-ins".......really good matches that could have been....

AND he had Huskers/FSU on his blurb...
December 07, 2010 08:49AM
Have yall signed up for the Pick'em yet?

Jamie "Massive J" Massengale
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

kch
Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013