Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NCAA Football

Posted by blueboy 
Re: NCAA Football
September 16, 2010 11:40AM
my bad same score n.c. over ga tech DUHHHHHHH!!!!!!
September 17, 2010 12:33PM
ARK 31 GA 27
Bama mutilates a Duke carcass
BYU 28 FSU 10 - Sorry Mike....just can't see the Noles gettin' by on BYU
FL 35 TN 17
Auburn 24 Clemson 15 (they gotta great field goal kicker!)
LSU 33 MSU 17 Saturday Nite - no place for Dawgs

And drumroll.....NEBRASKA rolls over the Huskies in a tight fought match......41 - 34!!!

YEP!! Griff
September 18, 2010 04:08PM
Wow. Masoli looks p!ssed. People in Oxford should probably set their alarms early tonight.
September 18, 2010 04:36PM
Nice game Rebs!!!!!!! Vandy hasn't won a SEC game in a year and a half...... Got punked at home again!

September 18, 2010 06:27PM
I was at the Ole Miss game...it was sad....Oh well...at least they are not inbred like the LSU tigers!

Wayne
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.
George Carlin
September 18, 2010 07:34PM
VANDY AND JACKSONVILLE STATE AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE PICK UP WITH THAT Q.B.

September 19, 2010 09:22AM
At least Louisiana doesn't have a county named after the guy who founded the Klan.
September 19, 2010 10:03AM
hey griff no need for apology; as you would say aaaaaaaaahhhhhyyyyeeeee!!!!!
September 20, 2010 08:48AM
I agree blueboy....but....at least we choose not to be outsiders to the rest of the world....WTF is a parrish?

Oh yes...it is white ebonics for COUNTY....;-)

Wayne
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.
George Carlin
September 20, 2010 09:05AM
If you are going to insult an entire state, at least spell it correctly. The word is PARISH.
September 20, 2010 09:10AM
sorry..just having fun...and yep..don't know how to spell it...never had to!

Wayne
George Carlin
September 20, 2010 09:17AM
Crunchyfrolfer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree blueboy....but....at least we choose not
> to be outsiders to the rest of the world....WTF is
> a parrish?
>
> Oh yes...it is white ebonics for COUNTY....;-)

Well let me give you a lesson in history. When Louisiana was first founded it was mostly made of parishes from the Catholic church. So when it was sold off the rest of the country they changed what the areas were called and divided. What was left is called the Louisiana we have today and still go by parish. This is due to the heavy French and and Catholic church influence into the state.

Now back to the topic at hand:

VANDY AND JACKSONVILLE STATE AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE PICK UP WITH THAT Q.B.

September 20, 2010 09:32AM
I missed on the UM game pretty good and the LSU game although I didn't really expect us to win. Great game by the Tiger D, wow, 5 interceptions. I was hoping your kicker would cramp up second half. Not sure why we didn't run the ball more.

This week's games:
UT over UAB big.
Bama roasts the Hawgs with that D 31-17
Gators over UKats 42-21
South Carolina over Auburn 31-24 (Clemson win was tougher than it should have been)
LSU stomps WVU in Death Valley 28-14
MSU over UGA as Richt gets Mullened. 28-14

Top 25 of interest:
Hoping for a Beaver upset over the Broncos but don't see it. Stanford over ND, Texas over UCLA. Rest is kind of boring. What do you guys think about the Houston QB issues? Can a team really recover from losing QB 1 & 2 in the same week. My Dawgs play them out there later in the year. Hate if for both of them, wonder how much that will cost Keenum in the draft.
September 20, 2010 09:40AM
All good Keith....just poking fun this morning....yep...Masoli...runs well....

That sums it up for my positive posts bout the REBS.......

Wayne
George Carlin
September 20, 2010 09:51AM
It's all good Wayne! I also throws the ball well.............just to the wrong color jersey!

September 20, 2010 09:59AM
AMEN!!!!

Wayne
George Carlin
September 20, 2010 04:28PM
Trust me. They would be even worse without Masoli.
September 20, 2010 05:09PM
yep..I agree again...I was sooooo disappointed......wow is all I can say....

Wayne
George Carlin
September 21, 2010 08:57AM
'Huskers up to #6!! YEP!
September 21, 2010 09:00AM
yep..good one Griff....Ole Miss played so bad..the probably couldn't beat South Panola High School.....

Wayne
George Carlin
September 21, 2010 09:29AM
S.Panola by 2 touchdowns.
September 21, 2010 09:35AM
At least two ..maybe even four after I saw the defense.........

Wayne
George Carlin
September 22, 2010 01:13PM
Well, Florida eeked out another spread-beating performance last week against UT, covering by a whole half point with, once again, timely turnovers. Clearly, they know I've been picking against them and want to spite me. They're 14 point favorites against Kentucky this week, which in a normal universe, would be a UF slam dunk. However, much like sex with your mom, their offense is just a little too mechanical, and Pouncey can't seem to consistently snap the ball to Brantley, my SEC Fantasy QB. Thanks a bunch, dude. Hartline is an experienced, solid QB, Locke is a nifty runner and Cobb is one of the 2 or 3 best players in the SEC right now. However, since UF insists on spiting me -

UF - 29
UK - 14

UGA and MSU is a pick 'em?!?! Come on. Really? What kind of world are we living in? But you know what? As bizarre as that is, it actually sheds light on the Bama/Arkansas game. If Georgia is just a pick 'em against the Bullies, Arkansas is about to get country-punched in the jimmy, and at home too. Speaking of which (Georgia that is), I guess I overestimated Mark Richt's desire to keep his job. At least last week's game was what I thought it would be, "one for the ages." I think I've seen the Greg Childs TD catch about a thousand times on ESPN so far this week. Oh well, Mark. I'm sure with those made-for-TV, rugged good looks of yours, you'll have no problem finding a job at one of the networks as an analyst, which will be this season if you lose to State.

UGA - 34
MSU - 17

Bama - 35
ARK - country-punched

I really have no idea what is going to happen in the Auburn/SC game. This might be one for the magic 8 ball. I'd like to give the edge to the SC defense. I'd like to, but I keep remembering Chris Samuels' hilarious impersonation of Steve Spurrier and stories of how incredibly stupid he is. Still, the dude can recruit (hmmmm, who does that remind me of?). So, with my magic 8 ball, I'm gonna say that SC will seem to tie the game with a TD in the final moments of the 4th quarter, but Garcia (I think Garcia holds for them. I can't remember) will mishandle the snap on the extra point attempt, dodge an Auburn defender and run it in for 2 and the win. Kenny would want it that way.

SC - 25
AU - 24

This is the week, hotty toddy fans. Ole Miss will finally snap out of it and crush a non-conference opponent. Fresno St. has a history of fielding solid teams that upset favored opponents, but they're still Fresno St. Masoli will shake off the haters, hooking up with Summers for multiple TD's, and Bolden will ensure that Ole Miss dominates the time of possession. After the game, however, Masoli will get drunk at Proud Larry's and keeping it real WILL GO WRONG.

OLE - 41
FSU - 13

At the beginning of the week, the LSU/WVU line was 5. It is now 9, which means that everybody and they mamma is betting on the Tigers. This always freaks me out a little. Bookies don't like to lose money, so if Jordan Jefferson throws 12 interceptions, I'm calling the FBI. Also, LSU fans are waiting on the edge of our seats for the Les Miles effect to kick in and for LSU to lose to an inferior team because of the coaching staff's inability to wait fewer than 24 seconds to call a time-out in the final minute of the game. WVU has a solid offense which has put up impressive numbers so far this year. However, they've done it against teams that West Monroe could probably beat. Not gonna happen this week, mountain-queers. Oh, and PETERSON FOR HEISMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

LSU - 34
WVU - 7

"Prediction?!? That's what it's GONNA BE!!!!"

September 22, 2010 01:45PM
3RD WEEK PICKS

MIAMI------ 24 PITT-------19

FSU---------38 WAKE----14

BAMA------34 HOG'S-----10

GATORS---28 KENTUCKY----24 (SCARE)

S.CAR-----21 AUBURN------18

L.S.U.-----48 WVU----------31
September 22, 2010 03:13PM
It's week 4, dude.
September 23, 2010 07:44AM
i didn't count the first week; to many easy games
September 25, 2010 04:50PM
look out for THE MAIZE AND BLUE
September 25, 2010 09:05PM
Ryan Mallett.........................cough cough...................

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 26, 2010 02:07AM
They were better than I thought they'd be. And how 'bout them bullies?
September 26, 2010 03:57AM
I was really impressed with ark for the first 50 of the game. Look for that to be their only loss heading into the lsu game. Hell, going into last weekend, AUB, Ark, Bama, and LSU will all only have one loss.
Bama just beat Ark
Next Ark will bear AUB
Then Aub will beat LSU
Then LSU will beat Bama

Last weekend: Aub over Bama and Ark over LSU. Ark over Florida in SEC championship game.

Do I really think Lsu will beat Bama and UF with the offense we have now? No, BUT this scenario would lead to a very interesting and publicized last weekend of regular season football.

Terry Zeringue
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013