Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NCAA Football

Posted by blueboy 
Re: NCAA Football
September 26, 2010 02:04PM
Yeah, that offense last night was just ugly. I can't remember ever seeing a QB actually get worse with experience, without an injury or coaching change being the reason. JJ has good raw skills. It took years of idiotic coaching to make him this bad. Fortunately, LSU still has a great defense and could beat everyone they play. Will they? No, but they'll beat some of the big opponents. It will just be a coin toss as to who, seeing as how the team is forced to succeed despite their coaches. It won't be boring.
September 29, 2010 08:33AM
YOU CAN TAKE THESE TO THE BANK:

1. TEXAS----- 31 O.K.------ 28

2. OL' MISS---- 24 TUCKY--17

3. LSU------ 38 TENN------- 21

4.FSU------27 VIRG---------10

5. BAMA---- 34 GATORS--- 21

6. MARSHALL---- 28 SO MISS--- 21
September 29, 2010 12:17PM
Which ones you want to wager on? You look to have 2 maybe 3 right.
sidebottom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YOU CAN TAKE THESE TO THE BANK:
>
> 1. TEXAS----- 31 O.K.------ 28
>
> 2. OL' MISS---- 24 TUCKY--17
>
> 3. LSU------ 38 TENN------- 21
>
> 4.FSU------27 VIRG---------10
>
> 5. BAMA---- 34 GATORS--- 21
>
> 6. MARSHALL---- 28 SO MISS--- 21

September 29, 2010 12:37PM
how about $10.00 on each one of them??????
September 29, 2010 01:13PM
I will take up up on that with games 1,2,5 and 6!

shake

September 29, 2010 01:15PM
all or none; your the challenger!!!! bring it!!!!
September 29, 2010 03:23PM
mike sidebottom Wrote:
> all or none; your the challenger!!!! bring it!!!!

Never bet against my Noles! If you are the one that said "Take these to the Bank" so if you are that confident take the bet on the 4 I am interested in. Or are you not so sure????

Anonymous User
September 29, 2010 03:42PM
You see what he meant was... Take it to the bank but watch that over draft!
September 29, 2010 04:23PM
mike sidebottom Wrote:
> YOU CAN TAKE THESE TO THE BANK:
>
> 1. TEXAS----- 31 O.K.------ 28
>
> 2. OL' MISS---- 24 TUCKY--17
>
> 3. LSU------ 38 TENN------- 21
>
> 4.FSU------27 VIRG---------10
>
> 5. BAMA---- 34 GATORS--- 21
>
> 6. MARSHALL---- 28 SO MISS--- 21

LOL Ol Miss cant beat Vandy.....How do you expect then to win?!?!?!

September 29, 2010 08:45PM
I don't know. Ole Miss is actually a 3 point favorite in that game. I'm like you, though. I just can't see them winning, but the bookies seem to know something we don't.
September 30, 2010 07:58AM
and im a bookie "take em to the bank"

bob $10.00 on all but the fsu game; now no exscuses
September 30, 2010 11:22AM
mike sidebottom Wrote:
> and im a bookie "take em to the bank"
>
> bob $10.00 on all but the fsu game; now no
> exscuses

fair enough, although LSU will win!

September 30, 2010 11:35AM
ohhhh tay din butwheet!!!! thanks for the pocket change; i will use it to buy you a beer or 10.
September 30, 2010 11:55AM
Yo Mike with those kind of predictions I think you'll be broke and BOB the TAXMAN will be buying the beer.

JABBA

it MUST be the plastic
September 30, 2010 01:19PM
September 30, 2010 03:53PM
1. OK-------38 TEXASS------17

2. TUCKY-----27 OL'PISS-----21

3. LSU------ 17 TENN------- 14

4.FSU------35 VIRG---------10

5. BAMA---- 34 GATORS--- 13

6. MARSHALL---- 21 SO MISS--- 20

Terry Zeringue
September 30, 2010 10:22PM
Come on, Terry. I know the offense sucks, but you really don't think we'll score more than 17 on the team that gave up 544 yards to UAB?

So Vandy, after beating Ole Miss, is a 7 point underdog to UConn. Vandy is not a great team, but I'm sorry, I'm too old school to pick UConn to beat any team from a major conference.

Vandy - 24
UConn - 13

The UK/Ole Miss spread, as I said before, kinda freaks me out. Normally, I'd chalk it up for UK, but my conspiracy theory-loving mind says stay away. I would not bet on this game, but:

UK - 32
UM - 26

Richt is gone. I think he probably knows it, but even so, he has to make a case for other schools to think he's worth hiring. Personally, I think his next job will be in broadcasting, but the Buffaloes haven't been good since the early 90's.

UGA - 27
UC - 21

And then there's Flora-Bama. Bama's known weakness was exposed last week, but they recovered after halftime and won anyway. Not surprising. Saban has always been good at fixing problems at halftime. The Tide's gauntlet of facing teams coming off of bye weeks begins after this week, but before that happens, they'll get a statement victory over the Gators.

Bama - 38
Flora - 21

I questioned the 17 point spread in the LSU game. Then, I read that UT coach Dooley said he refused to punt the ball out of bounds, and would not avoid Patrick Peterson - that his players needed to "man up and make the tackle." Good plan, coach. Way to take our offense out of the game.

LSU - 42
UT - 9
October 01, 2010 09:15PM
Ole miss beats ky

lsu beats tenn

Bama beats fla. Although I hope it's the other way
October 02, 2010 05:58PM
Wow Can LSWHO get any luckier
October 02, 2010 06:05PM
Did I call 17-10 or what?

Terry Zeringue
October 02, 2010 06:53PM
Oh. My. God.

Well, at least the "we're undefeated. what are you complaining about?" people seem to finally get it. WOW>

And yes, Terry. I will not question your judgment in regard to LSU's offense again. That was just - just - wow. And my favorite was Lester picking his nose during the post-game interview. GOODBYE, LESTER.
October 02, 2010 10:40PM
Roll Tide!
October 07, 2010 08:58AM
HUSKERS Tonite!!! ROLL THAT!!!!
October 08, 2010 07:57AM
they look good griff; this could be the year; don't know if there ready to play bama just yet though; congrats to you and the huskers
October 08, 2010 08:42AM
Okay, I need some redemption this week.

UGA is an 11 point favorite against UT. A.J. Green is the reason. UT has no defense, and UGA won't turn the ball over 4 times, commit 10 penalties or shock the world with their coach's incredible stupidity.

UGA - 31
UT - 9

Bama's string of playing teams coming off of bye weeks begins tomorrow. Steve Spurrier is probably the second dumbest coach in the SEC, but you know what? I think he's actually going to knock off the Tide at home this week. He's got the DL to slow down the run, the DB's to cover Bama's one good WR, and the SC WR core is one of the best in the country. The key, as always, will be Garcia. He's inconsistent, but with two weeks to prepare, I think they get it done.

USCe - 24
Bama - 21

Auburn is only a 6 1/2 point favorite over UK. This is one of those fishy games that you should stay away from. I can't and won't pick UK to upset the yard birds, but I ain't betting on this one either.

AU - 27
UK - 21

And then, there are the Tigers vs. the Gators. Any kind of conventional wisdom tells us that the Gators, with their solid coaching and yearly infusion of fresh, top talent beats the ineptly coached Tigers. However, I've learned that you can never bet on or against Les Miles' Tigers. He's like a 4 year old with a handgun, blasting away indiscriminately, yet occasionally hitting the target. And really, you don't think I'd ever pick against LSU, do you?

LSU - 34
UF - 24
October 08, 2010 08:56AM
GA.------ 27
TENN-----24

BAMA-----45
S.C.--------21

AUB----- 24
TUCKY---10

FLA.----- 28
LSU------18

FSU-------17
MIA--------14
October 08, 2010 07:42PM
So, six field goals for LSU? Yeah. Could happen, though I think the only way Bama scores 45 is if they get multiple turnovers.
October 09, 2010 08:51AM
The LSU-Fla game is gonna be like watching that bears-giants game a couple of Mondays ago,-like watching paint dry-cause it's two teams who think they are good, but in reality, arent very good at all
October 09, 2010 12:03PM
Yep..that s exactly how I see it too..Jamie!!
Hope Florida wins though!! I don't believe that LSU deserved to win last week...their coach is a retard....

Go Gators!!

Wayne
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.
George Carlin
October 09, 2010 12:57PM
LSU's defense is for real, and really, despite Lester's brain, they're just a good QB away from being scary good. Of course, it's their fault that the QB's suck, so I suppose that's a bit of a catch 22. Actually, I think this is going to be a lot like last year's game. Florida's center snap and offensive execution problems aren't going to improve against Nevis and Co., but LSU's QB's are likely going to fork it over at least once or twice. It's going to come down to defense (edge - LSU), mistakes (HUGE edge UF) and special teams (edge LSU). If LSU doesn't commit 10 penalties or turn the ball over too much, they'll win.

BTW, the fans have spoken. Last week's game will heretofore be known as "The Dumba$$ Miracle."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013