Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NCAA Football

Posted by blueboy 
Re: NCAA Football
December 07, 2010 01:32PM
No. I'm actually at my grandmother's house in Lafayette and her WiFi is down, so I'm on my phone. This is why a couple of my recent posts are not quite as organized as usual.

Yeah, a lot of LSU fans are let down by our bowl draw, but having witnessed the beatdowns that A&M handed us back in the 90's during the dark times, I'm looking forward to it. I'll be making the trip to Jerryworld for this one.
December 07, 2010 02:37PM
We shall see we shall see...I'm think'n the S E C will go 8-2 in the bowls, I agree with griff, the huskers got looked over for sure, they were a 4th and 5 away from a good bowl game, the blowouts of the bowl season I'm goin with boise over utah and oklahoma over uconn BIG TIME!!! I think msu will beat the dust off michigan, the wolverines only have a running back and probably will be shop'n for a coach by then. Gotta love the bowl season!
December 10, 2010 08:41AM
Classic quotes for the Bowl season......

Meineke Car Care Bowl: (Clemson #86 ranked offense v #88 ranked offense) - "Go ahead and get that muffler changed.....you won't be missing a score...."

Huskers v. Washington (rematch of a 56-21 Husker victory earlier this year): "This is the worst remake since Weekend At Bernie's II".......

DOH!!!!
Anonymous User
December 10, 2010 11:41AM
LOL, good one.
December 14, 2010 09:25AM
But the best was from the Heisman ceremony the other night. Patrick Peterson was sitting across the aisle from Newton, and as Chris Fowler was walking by with the microphone, he bent down and said something like "this is as close as you got to Cam Newton all year." Sure, it was at an LSU player's expense, but funny is funny.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013