Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Sponsorships....

Posted by Crunchyfrolfer 
Sponsorships....
September 09, 2010 09:41AM
To all the haters..who are worried about sponsors....the sponsor said this..the sponsor said that....
The homegrown tour....which most of the haters wouldn't play anyway....is sponsored by.....Zone Driven, Innova, Discraft, and Fins,Furs and Feathers....So...
And the glass blown open..sponsors....[www.glassblownopen.com]

So..anyway....grow a pair and stop hating on people that are different.....There are MANY MORE of US in this SPORT than YOU!

I am productive and honorable in my business and personal life, and I smoke several times a week. I know people who don't smoke or drink but can't be trusted with the smallest detail.

'Casual' people smoke. 'Professional' people drink alcohol. Don't EVEN get me freakin' started... The same person who looks down his nose at smokers is often enough driving home drunk six hours later. Let's not be judgemental.

Wayne
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.
George Carlin
Re: Sponsorships....
September 09, 2010 10:03AM
I don't look down on people that smoke. People that know me know that about me. I do have a problem with people that fire up when kids are around. I know the argument we are not roll models, they gona see it every where yada yadayada......... All I am saying is if any kid is in a group be respectful.

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
September 09, 2010 10:10AM
ALWAYS RESPECTFUL! No kids around me..ever!

Wayne
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.
George Carlin
September 09, 2010 01:13PM
Most golfers were cool around my kids when they were younger. I still remember a group going off to see a "squirrel bed" at Tupelo! ;-) Of course, my kid wanted to go see it, too!

We still laugh about that one!

rWc3523
September 09, 2010 01:16PM
Russ3523 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Most golfers were cool around my kids when they
> were younger. I still remember a group going off
> to see a "squirrel bed" at Tupelo! ;-) Of course,
> my kid wanted to go see it, too!
>
> We still laugh about that one!
>
> rWc3523

Love them squirrel beds!

Thanks for a good laugh!

Wayne
George Carlin
September 10, 2010 12:07PM
That's where they hide the nutz!!!

DOH!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013