Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
New Playstation Move
September 15, 2010 08:57PM
Just saw a disc golf game on this thing that looked pretty cool. Anyone play it or know of it? They keep running the commercial for the system on Comedy Central. The disc golf game is only on screen for a half a second or so, but it's obvious what it is.
Re: New Playstation Move
September 15, 2010 10:42PM
Yeah, it looks a lot more legit than other versions. Maybe this will make the Wii step up their game. (can't bootleg PS3 ;) )

In a semi-related story, while going down the freezer isle at Albertsons today I saw a "mini golf" game... it was a mini basket and some mini's... pretty cool!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
September 15, 2010 11:10PM
Really?! How is this not ON TOPIC? It's Mother F'n Disc Golf!

Way to make me regret making this section.

Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
September 16, 2010 09:01AM
I thought you moved this here. Guess I needed a more obvious subject line for the, well, impaired.
Anonymous User
September 16, 2010 09:12AM
JK FTW.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013