Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

IS CBS NEWS ANTI-VETERAN?

Posted by misterbogey 
IS CBS NEWS ANTI-VETERAN?
November 11, 2010 06:19PM
I was watching the local CBS affiliate (KLFY) news at 5 today and was impressed with the coverage of Veterans Day. I was still watching at 5:30 when CBS news came on with the leading story being about those poor cruise ship passengers that had to spend 3 whole days onboard taking cold showers and eating cold food! W T F? The lead story on Veterans Day?

I watched for 7 minutes and the only mention of Veterans Day had to do with the Prez in South Korea. And then it only covered his attempt to get a new trade agreement signed!

I called the station and talked to one of the producers to complain just to get it off my chest but I doubt it did any good except for my heartburn!

I'm sure they "mentioned" Veterans Day later in the news (probably after the commercials). After all there was a nice American flag behind Katie Couric; so I guess somebody remembered!

I'm sure glad I was watching ESPN for most of today...they were broadcasting from the Army Base in Germany and have their priorities straight!

GOOD BLESS AMERICA AND NOT THE Commie Broadcast Station!
Re: IS CBS NEWS ANTI-VETERAN?
November 11, 2010 08:16PM
Joe, I can't believe you would use such language like that.

You look to be in violation of rule 1 of our guidelines.... prepare to be edited. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
Re: IS CBS NEWS ANTI-VETERAN?
November 11, 2010 08:25PM
You mean the initials?

What's wrong with KLFY and ESPN? ;-P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013