Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Kernan's Eyes Upon Us

Posted by BUD 
BUD
Kernan's Eyes Upon Us
January 25, 2011 11:24AM
Knowing Kernan the Barbarian is somewhere hovering over a computer screen watching all this unfold HEY MIKEE!!! As for as suspensions go Mike broke the ground on THAT!!!!! Carma is hell (moderator used it -????) an't it. :) This is his alltime best stir-up and I feel an episode of SN Wars - what did he call it Jabba? Disc Wars- or something like it coming on. He loves chaos and we are giving him a treat. So congrats Kernan- they don.t know it yet but you already won!! BUD5996
Re: Kernan's Eyes Upon Us
January 25, 2011 02:10PM
More words of wisdom from everybody's Buddy.

Move it to the trash bin.
January 26, 2011 09:48AM
BUD
January 26, 2011 10:54AM
Mmmm, guess "mac" doesn't want to be added to my friends list!!!!! Ha. Good morning Mikee-- you "monkey wrenched" them this time!!! How many more days till Mike be "free"? DG Wars will be a book this time not just an episode.. "As Jabba hurled toward the burning orb of a planet, Fluke Skywalker fails about on the floor, " Oh no," screams Skywalker,"Anywhere but Sillygan's Island,noooo............" see you soon Kernan. BUD5996(SN#10--1996)
BUD
January 31, 2011 06:44PM
It was nice to see Kernan Sat. at Winter Bowl-- he looked fine- ( I guess the ban is not life threatening)- He must have sent the good "clone" as he was well behaved and in good spirits. How many days until the "man with no words" returns-- It is interesting that with the obnoxious behavior exhibited by the majority of the "forum monkeys" that you would be so harsh to one of the people who truly has helped grow our sport/game. It is also odd that said behavior would have me defending someone who "banned" me in the past. You must invert the forum system- give member access to the private forum but only authorized access to the general forum. It is the only way to allow people tp speak freely while controlling the content and so be able to use it as an advertising tool (as it should be) and a "safe" environment for SNs to grow and flourish. We need people to be able to speak freely--- the public forum should be a BOD directed instrument of safe content. bud5996
January 31, 2011 08:07PM
I agree, most of the post no matter what the subject turn to slander, defaming, and profanity....that is fine, it just should not be on the first page anyone can go to. The off topic or private forum is fine for that, not our front door.

Dangerous Don
BUD
January 31, 2011 08:37PM
That is why I support the inverting of the system-- still free to speak but a protected environment for the viewing public-- it mean less work for the forum "po po" as well. Mikey is a great resource compared to most on this forum- having him leave us would be a loss- and he is VERY capable of running tourneys without sanction- they fly in just to play in his events. They don't give a fat rat's behind about SNs. His events lend credibility to SNs by bringing some the big name golfers to events and his contacts are nation and world wide. Make the forum system "smart"- members go to the Private and moderated threads "graduate" to the General arena to be show cased. Easy. bud5996
January 31, 2011 08:41PM
Bud, you should run for the board and get on as a moderator and handle up on that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
January 31, 2011 08:42PM
Very good idea fellas!!
BUD
January 31, 2011 09:09PM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, they just need a "system"that works- not works them. Hoow r u -- thanks for taking care of MattiO this summer - check out the Steel Creek thread. bud5996
January 31, 2011 09:18PM
BUD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Carma is hell
> (moderator used it -????) an't it. :)

This is the kind of stuff I moved to Louisiana for!
BUD
January 31, 2011 09:27PM
An illuminated man- you must follow the guidelines when "hunting Wabbits" bud5996
January 31, 2011 10:14PM
Im good Bud, yea had alot of fun with Matt and Barbsy!
February 01, 2011 01:49AM
BUD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, they just need a
> "system"that works- not works them. Hoow r u --
> thanks for taking care of MattiO this summer -
> check out the Steel Creek thread. bud5996

Well, that "system" seems like a LOT of work policing users and threads. Unless you know of some magic forum software that does it all for you. I don't.

Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
February 01, 2011 12:30PM
Want to use guidelines on the forum? Well this thread belongs in the off topic forum.

Terry Zeringue
Anonymous User
February 01, 2011 10:08PM
Just one question, who is this BUD ?
February 01, 2011 10:19PM
Buddy P, a very good longtime player from Mobile. He has ruffled people's feathers, but also has done so much good for the sport of disc golf.

Terry Zeringue
Anonymous User
February 02, 2011 12:05AM
I've heard many things about the one called "Buddy".
February 02, 2011 10:04PM
Moved to "Off Topic" becaue topic is not tournament related.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013