Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Prophecy? DGWars E VII

Posted by halffastpull 
Prophecy? DGWars E VII
January 26, 2011 08:00AM
...after failing to destroy the dreaded Death Hill, Fluke Skyzinger hurls through interstellar space on his way towards the Planet of Red Sticks...

Fluke Skyzinger: Wow, that sure looked bad when Admiral Hackpar crashed on the Death Hill. I bet those chiggers got him really bad! Wish I could have seen that, that would have been really funny. I think it's great to laugh at fish when they're in pain, like when i reel one in on a hook and they flop around on the boat! Fishes be so stupid! Sand2Bass2, are we close to the Planet of Red Sticks yet? Sand2Bass2? Hello, is this thing on? Oh wait, I forgot, I don't have a droid to guide me! Shizzle! And who am I talking to anyway? I guess it's nothing new for me to talk to myself though. And now that I'm married I have to do a lot of things by myself, like have sex. Is it hot in here or is it just me? Man it's hot. Maybe I'm flying too close to that star over there. Well, it looks like I'm getting close to the planet of the red sticks now, I'm entering the atmosphere, wow, it sure is hot. Really hot! I think I'm about to pass out! Just let me land this thing and I'll get me an ice cream and rub it all over my face to cool down. Wow, no wonder no one ever listens to me, I'm kinda getting bored of hearing myself talk too. Lookie there! A disc golf course! I must be in the right place. What are those little creatures though? They look like furry muppets. But furry muppets don't live on the planet of the red sticks! Well, I guess I'll go ask one of them where to find Yoda BT and OB Don Cannot B. Excuse me, is this Highland Road?

T-Pat E-roc: Eh dere yousa good lookin guy wit you big bald head jus like mines! Highland Road don't be on dis planet yeah, you have landed on da planet Lafayette yeah, home of the E-rocs. Eh T-Link, checka dis guy out, he tinks he done landed by Highland Road!

T-Link E-roc: No stranger, yousa landed on the wronga planet yeah, but you got a great hairdo jus like me and T-Pat yeah. But guessa what, yousa just in a time fo da Southern Galactic Amateur Championships here on da planet Lafayette yeah!

Fluke Skyzinger: You don't say. Ya'll sure are cute little forest creatures. The Southern Galactic Amateur Championships? I might have a chance of winning that.

T-Pat E-roc: Eh heh heh! Dat's a good one dere stranger! You can't even find da right planet. You shore looka like you need a cold towel yeah. Here ya go. What dida yousa say you name was eh?

Fluke Skyzinger: I am Fluke Skyzinger, candidate for the Southern Galactic Board of Directors. I have come seeking the advice of the great Jedi masters OB Don Cannot B and YodaBT. Thanks for that towel man, it's hotter than where Guru will spend his afterlife here!

T-Link E-roc: Ifa ima notta mistaken yeah i tink datta YodaBT is ina town for da tournament yeah. Why donta we go an try to fine him yeah? While we walk along, tell us what dis Southern Galactic Board of Directors is yeah?

Fluke Skyzinger: Well, the SG Board is comprised of two smart old disc golfers named EmporOrum and John Kittenrell, and five other people who are pretty clueless, much like George Bush of the planet Texass. Nobody really knows the other five people but they seem to do a great job screwing things up.

T-Link E-roc: So dey really are jus like dat George Bush!

Fluke Skyzinger: Yep. They make rules that make no sense all the time.

T-Pat E-roc: You mean lika sending thousands and thousands of dollars here to de Lafayette for da SGAC, that we donta really need yeah? I meana, whata we gonna do with eight thousand dollars for an am tournament?

T-Link E-roc: You mean you didn't hear T-Pat? We'sa gonna feed it to our mascot the GregOsNose!

Fluke Skyzinger: What's a GregOsNose?

T-Link E-roc: Thatsa creature who has an insatiable appetite for Venusian space cola. I tink we can feed him for at least a month witha dat eight thousand dollars yeah!

Fluke Skyzinger: Well, sounds like a good use of the Southern Galactic funds if you ask me. I mean, why not just "blow" it on something instead of putting it to good use, like using it to advertise the Southern Galactic series, or using it to enhance every Southern Galactic tournament throughout the next year, or buying some land to put a private Southern Galactic course on? Why not just give it to the host of the SGAC and let them "blow" it up their GregOsNose?

T-Pat E-roc: You know what, dat don't actually sounda like a good idea after all. Dere's gotta be a better way to spend eight thousand dollars den to feed it to da GregOsNose.

T-Link E-roc: Yeah, dat is a little selfish of us to feed all dat money to da GregOsNose. We could take some a dat money and be really generous to other clubs around our part of the galaxy like Memphis did last year yeah!

Fluke Skyzinger: Now you're talking, E-rocs. Just think, you could donate a whole bunch of that money to da Louisiana State Championships coming up in Mos Orleans on October 1&2, 2005! I heard that the TD down there is having a hard time meeting his expenses.

T-Pat E-roc: Yeah, dat is our state tournament after all. Every club in da state ought to help out, and since Lafayette isa bout to get a boatload of money dat we don't need, we shoulda donate a lot to the States yeah.

T-Link E-roc: Yeah, dat would be some good karma for us here in de Lafayette yeah. Maybe one day we would be blessed with having a pro player!

T-Pat E-roc: Look over dere, Fluke, dere's YodaBT and OB Don Cannot B! I hope dey canna help you like you just helped us figure out what to do with the Southern Galactic funds that we donta know what to do with!

Fluke Skyzinger: Live long and prosper, E-rocs. Which one's YodaBT?

T-Link E-roc: He's da one with no pants on yeah. His species does not have a need for genitalia. They mate with parrots rather dan dere own species yeah.

Fluke Skyzinger: So that's why there's a naked parrot on his shoulder? Isn't this a great universe?

T-Pat E-roc: It shore is. Excuse me YodaBT, this is Fluke Skyzinger and he has travelled many light years to seek your advice.

YodaBT: Too late seek you my advice Skyzinger. Married you have already.

OB Don Cannot B: Come Fluke Skyzinger, there is much training you will need in order to defeat the Empire and restore balance to the Southern Galactic Pro and Am funds.

YodaBT: Strong is the fear in this one OB Don. Be a pro never will he. Putt he cannot.

OB Don Cannot B: YodaBT, you said the same thing about me when I was his age. But i can sink 60 foot putts with my Omega supersoft all day now.

YodaBT: Troubled are we if Fluke is the best candidate for the Council. Much work have we to do.

...and so Fluke Skyzinger began his training as a Jedi... and quits
Re: Prophecy? DGWars E VII
January 26, 2011 08:48AM
if i didn't know better i would say kernan wrote that; but he has been banned so we know he didn't write it; back to square one hmmmm kevin. funny how i can predict the future.
January 26, 2011 08:54AM
Mike... you should really do your homework before you accuse people of being accomplices to such deeds.

This is FIVE years old:
[www.sndg.org]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
January 26, 2011 09:00AM
Gilligan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mike... you should really do your homework before
> you accuse people of being accomplices to such
> deeds.
>
> This is FIVE years old:
> [www.sndg.org]
> sg-59814

Which is how you want us to be on this site cuz that's how you seem to be treating us. Like 5 year olds.

JABBA

it MUST be the plastic
January 26, 2011 09:03AM
You really have no clue Doug... I am on your side more than you will ever realize it seems.

If you are a TD can you fairly let your friends break rules while others abide by them or are you duty bound to make everyone play by the same rules? I hope I am correct in assuming the answer you would choose.

January 26, 2011 09:03AM
but he still wrote it. the live edition will be here soon.
January 26, 2011 09:04AM
Quoting the man is a FAR cry from what you were proposing.

January 26, 2011 09:04AM
Apples and oranges Kevin.

JABBA

it MUST be the plastic
January 26, 2011 09:07AM
Doug... how so... Though I may agree with Kernan in WHOLE. If he is breaking a rule that we agreed to play by then I have to call it like it is.

January 26, 2011 02:16PM
wow! I cant wait to get my hands on the next episode
"Along time ago.... on a course far far way..... A loose confederation, the rebel alliance, conceived a plot to overthrow of the Evil Empire..."
January 26, 2011 10:04PM
"Well, the SG Board is comprised of two smart old disc golfers named EmporOrum and John Kittenrell, and five other people who are pretty clueless, much like George Bush of the planet Texass."

I can't stop laughing....lol...everytime I think about it....lol...just like when I think about that time that guy traded me this disc for a dx avair.....lol

Who says dem Lafayette fellas aint generous!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2011 10:07PM by Chunk.
January 26, 2011 10:33PM
Well, from my understanding he had plenty of money so he wasn't concerned about that. ;)

DGWars 10
January 26, 2011 11:55PM
Private forum for more Southern Galactic action........

Private: For members only

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2011 11:59PM by halffastpull.
January 27, 2011 12:04AM
Finally a thread worth following.

Terry Zeringue
February 01, 2011 11:03AM
I would love to follow it, but cannot get approval to do so. What gives?

Zack
February 01, 2011 12:32PM
Want to use guidelines on the forum? Well this thread belongs in the off topic forum.

Terry Zeringue
February 02, 2011 10:04PM
Moved to "Off Topic" becaue topic is not tournament related.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 44
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013