Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Monday confessional

Posted by tracemaster 
Monday confessional
February 28, 2011 08:37PM
Forgive me SN forum for I have sinned.

I used the double dollars signs in an unfit way. For that I beg for your forgiveness .

May have threatened someone as well.
Anonymous User
Re: Monday confessional
February 28, 2011 08:43PM
I forgive you :)
March 01, 2011 09:03AM
Not the double $$ say it isn't so!!!! I heard somebody got a warning for a yo momma joke....LOL now that's funny!! What if I made a joke bout my own momma...that considered breaking a "guidline"? Or say "female dog" in place of somethn else....I've seen it and people know what it means...if the guidines are about specific words and not definitions then your really not stop'n anything are you? Maybe a lil power hungry? I agree with censorship but banning people for certain words of phrases is ridiculous and gilli I know ur gonna put your .02 here but save your fingers cause I've yet to see you change anyones mind by what you type....I'm not one of your "regular" feces stirrers on here but its bogus on how this is playing out. So how about maybe a list of the words the "bod" or "gods of sn" or "the powers that be" give us a word for word list we cannot use or type? Last time I checked $$ isn't used in a real word so you can't really judge something that isn't a word, the whole topic is $tupid to me, let's go play golf.
March 01, 2011 09:10AM
It wouldn't be allowed on MOST of the "family friendly" forums on the internet (not even with dollar signs) so grow up and get past the fact that we used to be able to run around and throw feces at each other in here... Like Alice In Chains said back in the early 90's, "It Ain't Like That Anymore"... end of story for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take me to the window and understand
I got a rocking chair in my skin.
And every time the wind blows
It brings me down to meet the mood I'm in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SN Top25 Bag Tag database
BRDGA Top10 Bag Tag database
MADGA Top10 Bag Tag database
SFC Top10 Bag Tag database
March 01, 2011 09:31AM
If its allowed on PBS or Facebook it can't be that serious. And you grow up....its like eminem said "I'm not affraid to take a stand"....oh and ill always be a toys r us kid.
March 01, 2011 09:40AM
Robby
.oh and ill always be a toys r us kid.

LOL...................

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
March 01, 2011 09:45AM
And like I said (getting less and less respect for eminem as his career moves on)... I've always fought to suggest that we follow those same standards... but it isn't what we chose. It's funny how you guys fight ME when all the while I'm actually on your side. ;)

The ridiculous bickering that goes back and forth would be nipped in the bud REAL quick on many of these sites also.

BTW, during the last administration eminem also said "I don't rap for dead presidents, I'd rather see the president dead."

March 01, 2011 10:03AM
I never said anything bad about you or that you were on ANY side.....I just knew you would be the FIRST to post a sinceless reply as always, and I was correct......as far as these so called "guidlines" I don't agree with them nor does 90% of the other users on here....the bod should do something for the sn series itself like bettering tournaments of the championships and stop nit-picking these unimportant warnings and bans they hand down and lose what respect the bod ever had little by little, I havn't been warned YET I'm just stating how I feel on the subject.
March 01, 2011 10:52AM
I'd respectfully disagree... maybe those that agree aren't very vocal... which even those that disagree with the methods think that they are needed.

March 01, 2011 11:21AM
We respectfully agree to disagree then sir.....but I still love you anyway gilligan
March 01, 2011 11:30AM
Robby you are in the minority there dude.
March 01, 2011 11:32AM
Do we have a private page I can cuss on?
March 01, 2011 11:33AM
Yep, the private forum.

March 01, 2011 11:40AM
Would sure like to go there but unfortunately I don't have permission
March 01, 2011 11:42AM
It is granted on request only.

March 01, 2011 12:09PM
I request permission to access the private forum.
March 01, 2011 12:21PM
I do too
March 01, 2011 02:08PM
Robby and Trace...you should have access, you probably have to log out and back in to get in...

JOhn k
March 29, 2011 02:12AM
Kudo's

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2011 02:13AM by OhSteveOh.
April 14, 2011 11:25PM
Man, Just shut up and throw. Play ADVANCE, and beat robby down off his seat.> LOL.... He on fire.. yall bring the "pack mules from across the border".... He got the whoopin..... LOL have faith throw a wraith.. NOT a fit. when he 4 strokes ahead..

Michaelâ„¢ :What this world needs is more Junior Mint's, hold the fruitcakes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013