Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NCAA FOOTBALL 2011

Posted by blueboy 
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
October 04, 2011 01:40PM
LSU 34, Florida 13

Alabama 41, Vanderbilt 6

Arkansas 38, Auburn 31

S Carolina 27, Kentucky 21

Tennessee 24, Georgia 20

Miss St 45, UAB 17

Oklahoma 37, Texas 17

Overdrive Disc Golf
We buy and sell new and used discs. Check out our website.
October 04, 2011 08:47PM
oh, wHAT DO THEY CALL Yall ,,BLUE..refugees,Where you on the bridge? RMFT!

BMB
October 05, 2011 07:15PM
Yeah, Steve Walsh was pretty good for the Saints too, until someone finally discovered that he had no long ball, much like your boy, and his short ball isn't much better. I've been calculating your WR numbers all season for my fantasy league. Less than impressive, to say the least, and it's not because the talent isn't there. Freak Johnson is going to make him his girlfriend. It's gonna be fun.

And yeah, we've had the same starter every game this season, and his QB rating is higher than yours. Way to pay attention, gump. As for defense, our schedule so far features teams with FAR better offenses than you opponents. But, I suppose it's all lip service until Nov. 5. Win or lose, we outclass you by a massive margin. Any team whose fans applaud when an opposing player gets injured are classless rednecks who deserve to lose.

And, as always, you still have to live in Alabama. What could be worse than that.
October 05, 2011 07:18PM
And the above classless Katrina reference pretty much says it all.

[www.youtube.com]
October 05, 2011 11:08PM
Comparing him to Walsh, seriously? One of the weakest arms in NFL history to a kid who is considered to have all of the measurables to be a solid NFL quarterback one day, including great arm strength? And how dare his timing be a little off a mere five starts into his college career. And by the way, he has a better completion percentage and more passing yards than Lee. The only reason Lee has a higher QB rating is because it's easier for us to just let Richardson get the touchdowns.

Far better offenses? Yes, Oregon and West Virginia have good offenses. Mississippi State and Kentucky, not so much. I can't forget about the vaunted Northwestern State offense though. Overall, your opposing offenses have been slightly better than those we've faced, and again we have better defensive stats. How about looking at opposing defenses while we're at it though? We've faced better defenses, yet we still have better offensive stats than you.

And a little advise. If you really want to outclass someone, try easing up on the insults. They tend to prove the opposite.

Overdrive Disc Golf
October 06, 2011 12:32AM
People who make classless, Katrina-based comments deserve nothing but insult. But don't worry. Soon, your females will be fat with our children, and Alabama will be saved (and a heck of a lot better looking).

Yeah. Just a little timing problem. That's all. Gotcha. Well cool. Maybe if we whack him hard enough, it'll fix 'eem. You know, like Fonzie. Ayyyyy, sit on it!!!

So, apparently, saying we've played better offenses means that every one of the teams we've played has to have a better offense than every team you've played? Really? You didn't actually think it would be clever to suggest this, do you? Or are you foolish enough to actually believe it? And I seem to remember LSU dominating the offenses you deride, so it's really not an issue. "Overall," they have been quite a lot more than "slightly better," than your opponents. You, on the other hand, have played an Arkansas team with no running back and, as mentioned, a UF team whose QB you typically gooned out of the game, as is apparently your school policy. Again. Classy.

But again, see you in November.
October 06, 2011 02:32PM
no dog in this fight...but I do not agree with your "implanting" the females in Alabama...as the school itself is much more highly regarded(educational wise) than almost any other SEC school. So , Lsu has nothing to offer Alabama peeps...other than maybe a lap dance?
The only thing you can do, is bring the schools (Alabama) academic level down to a junior college level.

My 2 cents...
October 06, 2011 02:47PM
How about a wager BLUE....yOu can just pay pal my winnings. SHOW SOME CLASS, YA COON,,,

BMB
October 08, 2011 02:05AM
LOL. More highly regarded by who? People in Alabama? Do you people just make this stuff up or do you actually have a shred of quantifiable evidence to back that statement up? Who do you really think would win if America had to vote and choose which state to delete from the union? About all you have to offer are some interesting logic problems for LSAT questions. For example.

1. If a man married his sister, had a daughter, divorced his sister and married his daughter, he would be

a) his own grandfather
b) his own uncle
c) his own brother
d) all of the above
e) none of the above
f) please god. don't make me think about this

As for the betting challenge from the king of good taste and class, if so many of you hadn't welched on bets I've won here in the past, I'd be more receptive. But I'm game. Try me again in November, though. With my luck, half the team would get the bird flu or Jefferson would murder/suicide himself and Lee between now and then.
October 08, 2011 12:24PM
SC - 35
UK - 10

Bama - 38
Vandy - 3

Ark - 41
AU - 27

UT - 24
UGA - 23

LSU - 31
UF - 13
October 10, 2011 12:53PM
You hilarious..........I'll hit you back as the game gets closer.I can tell your nervous at this point,RMFT!

BMB
October 12, 2011 12:36PM
Oh, you bet. LSU had to go all the way to page two of the playbook to effortlessly whip the Gators. Guess that wasn't the big win y'all thought it was. Tell you what. I have a 25th States Aviar or Roc to lay down. Whatcha got? I'll take whatever QB we have left, if necessary. Any of them will be more than good enough.

And the NCAA should crown this years champ after the game is over. The real title game. I'm sure we can agree on that.
October 12, 2011 12:43PM
ummm...LSU is the poster child for idiot coaches whom can't run a clock. Just so you know.
October 12, 2011 02:40PM
sorry blue........i don't wager with frissbees

BMB
October 12, 2011 03:10PM
BRIAN B Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sorry blue........i don't wager with frissbees

or fingers...........

October 12, 2011 06:10PM
And no counter-offer. Who's the nervous one, again?
October 12, 2011 09:32PM
I know it "means nothing", but...

ESPN Midseason All-Americans

5 of the 25 players on the team are from Alabama.

RB Trent Richardson
LT Barrett Jones
LB Courtney Upshaw
CB Dequan Menzie
FS Mark Barron

Clemson, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, and Stanford were all tied for 2nd with 2 players each.

Overdrive Disc Golf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2011 09:33PM by contrast.
October 13, 2011 12:18AM
What does this mean, Gump?

[www.youtube.com]

See you soon.
October 13, 2011 07:43AM
These two photos have always looked eerily similar...

Overdrive Disc Golf
October 15, 2011 08:13AM
No predictions today?

Bama- 30
Ole Miss- 14

Gators- 28
aubbies- 24

gamekocks- 29
cowbells- 25

bulldogs- 27
vandy- 14

lsu- 31
tenn- 21
October 15, 2011 01:55PM
Shoot.

Bama - 45
Mrs. - 13

UF - 24
AU - 9

UGA - 28
VANDY - 21

LSU - 49
ut--------7

Bend over, Gomer. It's gonna be a long ride.
October 21, 2011 08:48AM
Okie dokie.....

Bama- 34
little orange t- 13

hogs- 37
ole missing- 14

lswhoo (without the ganja gang)- 29
war pigeons- 16
October 21, 2011 09:34AM
31 LSU
10 Auburn

34 Alabama
03 Tennessee

41 Arkansas
17 Ole Miss

28 Wisconsin
20 Michigan St

38 Washington
35 Stanford

Overdrive Disc Golf
October 21, 2011 08:29PM
Wow.....bold upset with the huskies,I think the badgers will have a good game with
the mich state,might be real close.......
October 22, 2011 10:36AM
ROLL AUBURN

BMB
October 23, 2011 07:11AM
Deano
bold upset with the huskies

Bold, but very wrong.

Deano
I think the badgers will have a good game with the mich state, might be real close.......

I guess you could say that :-)

Overdrive Disc Golf
Dex
October 23, 2011 09:48AM
L.S.U.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L.S.U.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! L.S.U.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey Badger Takes What He Wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex
October 23, 2011 10:13PM
take that, you dirty, stump-jumping northern alabama hill people.
October 24, 2011 07:20AM
easy there you swamp stinking, scat sniffing, lizard poker....

I have to admit the Nov 5 matchup is looking like the possible national champ preview.
Should be a memorable showdown...........RTR!
October 25, 2011 06:55PM
Alright blue... The time will be here shortly for you to SHUT your wana bet frissbees ,pie hole. I guess everybody is picking US but you.RMFT!!!!!

BMB
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013