Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NCAA FOOTBALL 2011

Posted by blueboy 
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 04, 2011 09:43AM
Congratulations. You found two of the few places that are projecting Ok St as #2. SB Nation and Bleacher Report? Seriously? Check out the legitimate sports sites like ESPN, CBSsports, etc.

Overdrive Disc Golf
We buy and sell new and used discs. Check out our website.
December 04, 2011 09:56AM
I don't like to comment on this subject much, but I have read a bunch of stuff today on it so here it goes.

Alabama played four top 25 BCS opponents and won by an average of 14pts in each game

OSU played four top 25 BCS opponents ( including OK ) and won by an average of less than 7pts each game.

Alabama lost to LSU, #1 ranked team and it took OT and it was only by 3pts. ( to some it is considered a boring game, but I like Defense ).

OSU lost to ISU, UNRANKED.

If LSU or Alabama had lost to an unranked team this wouldn't even be an issue.

I am an Alabama fan, being so does not mean I believe Alabama deserves to play LSU more than OSU ( ok, maybe I feel that way a little LOL ).
But if you look at the above info regarding each team and the fact that Alabama is #1 on ALL defensive stats does appear to make them the better
team to face off and to give LSU the best game. It is my humble opinion that OSU would lose and lose badly to either LSU or Alabama. I believe that OSU plays in a no-defense league such as Boise St. ( another that believes every year they deserve a BCS CG shot ). OSU is of the fun-n-gun offense and I feel that both LSU and Alabama would stop them and that LSU and Alabama running games would also slow the OSU offense by holding to the ball for extended drives and eating up the clock. It would be similar to Ohio St. when they got their shot(s) and lost both times.

Keith "The BodyGuard" Robinson
December 04, 2011 10:24AM
1 thing is garuuuuuuuuuteed......LSU will play in NOLA for a 3rd BCS Championship all won in NOLA. NOBODY COMES IN OUR HOUSE AND WINS!!!!

"You are truly one miserable human being."
Alxtgr
December 04, 2011 10:35AM
still clueless..OSU is a joke(like Houston) that got lucky a few times.
December 04, 2011 10:37AM
Ole Miss reports that Freeze may be hired. What a joke! Anyone want to buy some season tix for next year?
Archie is in the process of ruining his reputation.
December 04, 2011 10:47AM
8 MPH............... he can't do anything wrong in Oxford......

Alxtgr
December 04, 2011 10:51AM
I will not buy into that crap. I believe that Hugh Freeze can do what Nutt couldn't...lose three years worth of SEC games.
It will be a sad day for the Rebels...

We are hiring a high school football/basketball coach...Sure sounds like a winner to me...SARCASM.

I have seen many peewee coaches do well in the NFL..LMAO
December 04, 2011 11:09AM
Iowa st. still has a 6-6 record and a 3-6 conference record. They don't even have
a winning record. To say that loss is even close to the lsu loss is crazy.
December 04, 2011 08:12PM
I am so excited that for the next 36 days I get to hear and read about how much better Bama is than LSU and that Bama beat LSU everywhere last time except the score board (which is the only place that counts), then on 10 Jan. 2012 I get to hear how much Bame should have won the game because they beat LSU everywhere except the score board... We also get to hear that because the game is in NOLA Bama didn't get a fair chance. LSU had home fied advantage....Did I forget anything Bama Fan...waaaaaaan waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Bama fan!!!

Alxtgr
December 04, 2011 08:44PM
bama by 5 is my guess.
December 04, 2011 09:25PM
New Orleans isn't a home game for LSU. Both teams get an equal number of tickets. And I don't hear any Bama fans whining. We lost to you in November, but now we get a second chance. The winner is the champ. The loser isn't. No need for whining.

Overdrive Disc Golf
December 05, 2011 08:02AM
I'm happy for the rematch,voters got it right. Number 1 and number 2 should play
eachother no matter what conference or situation.

I would like to see a playoff system some day. RTR!!
December 05, 2011 09:38AM
USM ( THE C-USA Champs that beat the undefeated #6 Houston this weekend) is going to the Hawaii Bowl? Apparently, people around here are a little upset. Oh well.

Don't forget to sign up for the Southern Nationals Yahoo! College Bowl Pick Em!

Jamie "Massive J" Massengale
December 05, 2011 10:17AM
why would usm be upset. Great win and the ISlands great bowl game.

leo
December 05, 2011 10:49AM
Ole Miss...got a brain freeze today..ARRRRGGHHH!

Archie is showing what he can do..Not a dang thing, freaking dumbarse.
December 05, 2011 11:28AM
I think people are just kinda bitter because a trip to Hawaii isn't as feasible/affordable as a trip to anywhere in the continental United States. I'm proud of the USM Golden Eagles, they've had good season and deserve a trip to Hawaii.

Jamie "Massive J" Massengale
December 05, 2011 07:33PM
RMFT!

BMB
December 05, 2011 10:24PM
I think they're upset because Southern Miss turned down Penn State and are playing Nevada instead, along with most fans not being able to travel to Hawaii as mentioned above. A win against Penn State could have done a lot for that program.

Overdrive Disc Golf
December 06, 2011 08:12AM
Congrats LSU and Bama. Well deserved LSU. (I cant believe I'm saying this, but..........) Lets go Bama, heres for rooting for Bama to win to totally screw the system and maybe we get a playoff.
December 07, 2011 08:30AM
Right on, Kieth. Shaking off the haters is a full time job. That's why pimp slapping the Gumps a second time is so important. We wouldn't want them to think back on all of those "things we could have done" to abvoid losing to LSU - twice.

This is the cherry on top of it all, Kieth. Drink it up.
December 07, 2011 10:29AM
Enjoy the top of the mountain while you can swamp lizards,it wont last long...

Us gumps will be there again soon......RTR!
December 07, 2011 05:06PM
Know how I know the fear, like accumulated man-goo, is welling up inside you? You and your little coach have FAR more to lose. Being defeated by our bad hat-wearing, grass-eating, consensus "idiot" coach would be too humiliating for your team, your coach and the entire state of Alabama. I'm sorry, Forrest, but that's just far too awesome not to happen, so I'm afraid it's going to have to go down like that. And most of the SEC (a.k.a. the teams we've been molesting all season) will be cheering us on. Turns out they don't like you very much either, at least enough to forget why they don't like us. That was actually part of the reason we molested them. To punk them out, and to make them the battered sluts of our college football apocalypse. Our b&*%ches, if you will, and oh, you will.

Because baby, we're going to dress you punks up like Lady Gaga and pimp you up and down the street your mama lives on.
December 07, 2011 05:30PM
wow^^^^^^

Win or lose, this game will be the end of the trash talk. Put up or shut up sounds about right to me.
Besides, I am still miffed about that brain Freeze that Ole Miss had. WTH?

I might be looking to swap sides.
December 07, 2011 05:40PM
My personal opinion is below...

December 07, 2011 06:51PM
I will be the first to admit on Jan 10 that we got beat by a better team (if it happens).
Until then Roll Tide Roll!

Life is like a box of chocolates.....

At least Les eats it not smokes it like the goo badger. Tell me why after smoking fake
weed and missing a game he gets a heisman trip.

"Hey kids you too can smoke weed,miss games and win the heisman!"

Thats a good message from the ncaa.......run forrest run!

RTR!
December 07, 2011 08:11PM
Fake weed is legal. It was a team rule he wasn't aware of, not a criminal violation. They never covered "fake weed" in the team meetings, and many coaches didn't even know what it was.

Yeah, I heard Gary Danielson start the "LSU = Thugs" PR campaign. Answer me this: When was the last time LSU was hit with NCAA sanctions for anything a player did? How about Alabama? Exactly. Barking. Wrong tree. Buttkicking soon. Promise. Blueboy sleep now.
December 07, 2011 09:26PM
So much talk from a team's fan base that has won absolutely NOTHING this year.....N0 SEC, No West, Richardson won't even win the Heisman!!! Bama has won NOTHING, but think they are somebody......Ya'll are lucky to even have a chance to be on the same field as us! Ya'll should be in the Cotton Bowl.

Alxtgr
December 07, 2011 10:18PM
Word! LSU WILL RULE THE WORLD!
December 08, 2011 07:35AM
Come on Keith...Don't be a hater. 1) Richardson will win the Heisman, 2) At least Bama HAS a heisman candidate.
Now, back to the bickering!

LMBO
December 08, 2011 08:15AM
Honey Baggier will be in New York he is a candidate!!!! JG3 is going to win the Heisman!

Alxtgr
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013