Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NCAA FOOTBALL 2011

Posted by blueboy 
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 25, 2011 03:11PM
look foward

BMB
December 25, 2011 03:33PM
The matchups work both ways. Both defenses are better than their opposing offenses. The closest thing either offense has to an answer is Richardson. As for youth, ours is as good as any team in the country, and this incoming class should be Saban's best yet.

Overdrive Disc Golf
We buy and sell new and used discs. Check out our website.
December 25, 2011 07:48PM
That's interesting, considering how you didn't really do anything against us on the ground last time, and Nicky used up all of his tricks in the ticky tac short zone game. Meanwhile, our third string tailback had 6.5 yards per carry on you. Richardson won't beat us. Sorry. Unfortunately for you, though, he'll have to, because you won't have any other options. Yep. Gonna be a long night for you. A magical, magical night of buttwhipping, the one we've been saving for you all year - tee hee.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2011 07:50PM by blueboy.
December 26, 2011 09:04AM
You forget to mention two things. #1, your starting RB had less than 2 yards per carry. When backups only get 11 carries, it only takes a couple decent runs to bump his average up. #2, Trent had 169 yards of total offense. He had 80 yards receiving. All of your receivers combined only had 91 yards.

If Bama only has to punt the ball two times again like in the first game, it's not going to be a magical night for LSU.

Overdrive Disc Golf
December 30, 2011 07:21PM
We're going to magically stomp your nutsacks into the ground, little one. Your best chance was Nov. 5th.

When backups only get 11 carries, it only takes a couple decent runs to bump his average up.

Wow. So you're telling me that Ford didn't have 11 - 6.5 yard runs. What a revelation. Apparently, however, your theory doesn't work for some players, as Richardson's 24 yard run only helped him to average 3.9 a carry (2.9 without it). Our QB averaged as much. Ford's longest run was 15 yards, so he actually is closer to his average per rush, and was consistently getting first downs, especially in the 2nd half. You better hope that option defense isn't your weakness, or it will be a very long night.

As for the passing game, we only attempted 17 passes all night. That should also concern you. Our WR's are better than yours, as are our CB's.

Richardson basically had 2 big plays - a long catch when the defender fell and a long run, without which he had . Aside from that, he had very little effect, and ZERO effect in OT. You should go watch the second half and OT again. It will give you a better grip on reality, or as close to reality as you people come.

Don't worry. This was not "the message." That's still coming.
December 30, 2011 09:15PM
Try to convince yourself all you want. We all know that Richardson (and Lacy too for that matter) is better than Ford or any other RB on LSU's roster. I'll agree that your receivers are better, but you don't have a QB that can get the ball to them consistently. McCarron > Jefferson.

And this may come as a shock to you, but LSU doesn't have better corners than Alabama. Claiborne and Kirkpatrick are pretty much equal. They're expected to go #1 and #2 in the draft. However, while Mathieu is definitely the biggest playmaker on your team, he is not that great of a cover man. Menzie is light years ahead of him in that regard.

Alabama's problem in the last game was coaching mistakes. This time around, we'll get back to what we've done in every other game. Run the football and wear the other team out by the 4th quarter. Lacy will finally be healthy, and he and Richardson will both have big games.

Overdrive Disc Golf
December 31, 2011 08:03AM
No. They won't.

And our "inferior" RB's outrushed yours in the last game, professor. And unless your players plan on smoking crack this time around, they aren't going to "wear out" anyone. Again. Go check out the second half and OT for a preview. Thanks for admitting you were outcoached, though. That was special. I agree.

God, you suck at this. But keep trying. I like when they struggle a bit.
December 31, 2011 03:26PM
I suck at this? You're the one trying to portray a dominate performance out of a 9-6 overtime victory.

And here's your stats for the 2nd half and overtime...

LSU: 32 plays, 110 yards
BAMA: 30 plays, 104 yards

I have no problem admitting that the coaches made mistakes. Proof: Richardson had 3 carries in the 3rd quarter, and 0 carries in OT. That won't happen this time around.

Overdrive Disc Golf
December 31, 2011 05:59PM
Should have built a bigger statue. BTW, he's going to leave and you're all going to feel pretty stupid having built that thing.

Actually , I'm saying that we're GOING to dominate you, not that we did. Huge difference. Kid, try not to live up to all of my expectations and please attempt to comprehend my words. I don't know where you got that idea. And you missed 4 FG's, basically. The 52 yard prayer we relegated your offense to in OT shouldn't count. What else were you going to do? As for missed opportunities, we got closer to the end zone that you ever did. The clock kept us out. What's your excuse? And no, I don't know what it is with Bama/Auburn PK's and their inability to kick against us. Just magic, I guess.

Richardson had 3 carries in the 3rd because, with the exception of his 2 big plays in the first, he hadn't done much and we were keying on him, knowing that he was your only reliable weapon. And you think he's going to be the difference maker in this game? What makes you think he will suddenly kick our butts now that we've played you once already. You already used up your playbook against us. We were able to use our vanilla offense (minus a couple of plays) and Week 2 game plan to win. Of all factors, this is the one that should scare the heck out of you the most. Hilliard is our best RB (and actually scored FAR more fantasy points than Lacy even in his very limited season this year) and only had 2 carries in the first game. Shepard and Randall had only 2 catches apiece.

As for the 2nd half stats, I thought you'd noticed the trend leading up to and through OT. And your boys on the field were beaten, and by the end had nothing left. OT was the strongest indicator.
January 04, 2012 06:23PM
RMFT!!! don't be bitter

BMB
January 05, 2012 09:23AM
Too bad this isn't Sports Talk Radio - this would make some RICH fodder for the airwaves!!! Good luck to both sides......Griff
January 05, 2012 09:39AM

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
January 05, 2012 09:45AM
Bama is a 1.5 point fav right now. Go SEC!
January 05, 2012 09:52AM

Sorry guys, I had to do it! Roll Tide!
January 05, 2012 01:09PM
Nice. I see even the Gumps are in awe of the Freek, though it does seem somewhat self-defeating that you needed and LSU fan's help to insult us.

Only 1.5 this time? Oh well. Our tradition of being the underdogs in the BCSCG continues. Guess what other bowl traditions we have in the Les Miles era.

And guess what's going to happen if I talk a bunch of trash and LSU loses. Nothing. Not that I have anything to worry about. You marble-mouthed excuses to pull out are going to be our little sissy cabin boys by the end of the night.
January 05, 2012 03:30PM
Don't get me wrong...I have no room to talk because I am(was) an Ole Miss fan. I am just stirring the pot with the LSU peeps....
It will be a great game regardless of who wins...

SEC is #1
January 05, 2012 04:58PM
I Am still an Ole Miss fan!

Wayne never give up!

Go Either team haha.
January 05, 2012 07:22PM
Yeah, I've just really been amused by the rants I've been writing. It's not personal.

Not that we aren't going to slap Bama around with our cocks. It's just more fun when I paint a nice picture first. Ahh. Good times.
January 05, 2012 09:23PM
I haven't given up Matt, just not happy about the Freeze hire. It concerns me, as well as the rumors about the possible new Athletic Director.
I hope it all works out, as I love my tent in the grove...Great Times!
January 05, 2012 10:20PM
I have to say, though, that Ole Mrs. guys pulling against us just for the vicariousness of it is pretty lame. Y'all just weren't nearly good enough to slay your interstate masters. Don't hate.
January 06, 2012 07:41AM
who is pulling against you. I never said either way
January 07, 2012 09:35AM
Things are looking good for next years Razorback. Paul Hayes is already making a difference with the defense. I was worried about Collin Klien but he was not a problem. Bama and Lsu you at home next year? Willing to bet now we know off at least one of them.
January 07, 2012 06:12PM
You'll have to replace lost WR's. Is Davis coming back?
January 08, 2012 08:17AM
January 08, 2012 12:41PM
January 09, 2012 08:55AM
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!!

Bama- 24
lswhooo- 12

Lets go Bama!!!!!!
jcb
January 09, 2012 09:04AM
Roll Tide!!!!! Going for #14.
January 09, 2012 09:32AM
jcb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Roll Tide!!!!! Going for #14.

Even when ya'll lose tonight ya'll will claim the NC because "ya'll won ever where except the score board".....Bama Fans are so funny!

Field limited to 90 players
[www.facebook.com]
January 09, 2012 10:31AM
Sooo, if Bama wins you don't think lswhooo fans wont cry for a split title?

This might be the messiest NC years in awhile.... RTR!
January 09, 2012 10:43AM
LSU cheerleaders...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

jcb
Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013