Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NCAA FOOTBALL 2011

Posted by blueboy 
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
January 09, 2012 11:34PM
My God. My God. I can't bear it. I can't bear the petrifying rage I feel against you queen-insects for rural inbreeding, you genetic threats to human evolution. I hate you all so very much. I just can't express how I'll never be the same as a human being, how I'll never be the same as an LSU fan after this ultimate humiliation. Why, God? Why

Jefferson is SO much more worthless than I thought he'd be. I thought if he broke even or better, we'd be in great shape, but apparently, he either decided that he needed one big score before being ignored by the NFL, or he's just completely retarded. The latter is most likely, as this has been going on his entire career (albeit, this is by far his masterpiece of shiz). Lee must have messed around with one of Les' daughters or something, because no one could have done worse than JJ, and yet we never saw him. I know his record vs. Bama was bad, but dang, he had 33 yards and 1 int. against Alabama earlier this season before being yanked, never to return. This, the guy who beat Florida with a clutch, last play performance last year.

But you know. I could honestly feel the suck coming on. My rant just wasn't up to par this week. I just didn't feel the energy.

I'd love to give your defense more props, but anyone's could have stymied Jefferson's total lack of anything. In any case, AJM is who I'll credit with playing the biggest part in the win. I have to give it to that guy, a first year starter. He made anti-blitz adjustments/quick throws etc. better than a lot of NFL QB's would have. Congratulations. I wish we had better QB play, and were worthy of the occasion. We were not.

As for talking trash, not for a moment will I let up. Why? I turned 40 this year, and life is just too short to play it safe and not express my extremely negative feelings for all of your little teams in a meaningful way that completely satisfies my hate worm. Like I said - what happens to me if I talk trash and we lose? Nothing. Embarrassment. Big whoop. But - it was fun crafting the hate messages, and it will never, ever stop. Never. And we get into about 6 straight years of traditionally excellent QB prototypes beginning next year.

Until then, you might want to alert the New Orleans police. I think LSU fans are about to become world famous. I have always prided myself on my ability to whip big crowds into a violent frenzy. Now, I only hope I can talk some sense to a bunch of REALLY angry drunks who want Bama blood. However, I think this will be impossible.

Blueboy (Chris Hayes) out. See you next year, when we have a QB that can actually think and make decisions. 'Til then, I'll keep telling you exactly how much you suck (right after I'm done writing "Nick Saban is my personal lord and savior" on a 1 dollar bill for Chris Samuels so he can be a big, fat rich d-bag. I hate you, Chris, and nothing will ever quench my burning hatred for you and your team.)

Did I mention how much I hate you all?
January 09, 2012 11:41PM
blueboy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My God. My God. I can't bear it. I can't bear
> the petrifying rage I feel against you
> queen-insects for rural inbreeding, you genetic
> threats to human evolution. I hate you all so
> very much. I just can't express how I'll never be
> the same as a human being, how I'll never be the
> same as an LSU fan after this ultimate
> humiliation. Why, God? Why
>
> Jefferson is SO much more worthless than I thought
> he'd be. I thought if he broke even or better,
> we'd be in great shape, but apparently, he either
> decided that he needed one big score before being
> ignored by the NFL, or he's just completely
> retarded. The latter is most likely, as this has
> been going on his entire career (albeit, this is
> by far his masterpiece of shiz). Lee must have
> messed around with one of Les' daughters or
> something, because no one could have done worse
> than JJ, and yet we never saw him. I know his
> record vs. Bama was bad, but dang, he had 33 yards
> and 1 int. against Alabama earlier this season
> before being yanked, never to return. This, the
> guy who beat Florida with a clutch, last play
> performance last year.
>
> But you know. I could honestly feel the suck
> coming on. My rant just wasn't up to par this
> week. I just didn't feel the energy.
>
> I'd love to give your defense more props, but
> anyone's could have stymied Jefferson's total lack
> of anything. In any case, AJM is who I'll credit
> with playing the biggest part in the win. I have
> to give it to that guy, a first year starter. He
> made anti-blitz adjustments/quick throws etc.
> better than a lot of NFL QB's would have.
> Congratulations. I wish we had better QB play,
> and were worthy of the occasion. We were not.
>
> As for talking trash, not for a moment will I let
> up. Why? I turned 40 this year, and life is just
> too short to play it safe and not express my
> extremely negative feelings for all of your little
> teams in a meaningful way that completely
> satisfies my hate worm. Like I said - what
> happens to me if I talk trash and we lose?
> Nothing. Embarrassment. Big whoop. But - it was
> fun crafting the hate messages, and it will never,
> ever stop. Never. And we get into about 6
> straight years of traditionally excellent QB
> prototypes beginning next year.
>
> Until then, you might want to alert the New
> Orleans police. I think LSU fans are about to
> become world famous. I have always prided myself
> on my ability to whip big crowds into a violent
> frenzy. Now, I only hope I can talk some sense to
> a bunch of REALLY angry drunks who want Bama
> blood. However, I think this will be impossible.
>
> Blueboy (Chris Hayes) out. See you next year,
> when we have a QB that can actually think and make
> decisions. 'Til then, I'll keep telling you
> exactly how much you suck (right after I'm done
> writing "Nick Saban is my personal lord and
> savior" on a 1 dollar bill for Chris Samuels so he
> can be a big, fat rich d-bag. I hate you, Chris,
> and nothing will ever quench my burning hatred for
> you and your team.)
>
> Did I mention how much I hate you all?

That was good, Chris! ;-)

rWc3523
January 10, 2012 08:40AM
And the TEAM didn't get past the 50 yard line until 7:31 left in the 4th quarter.......

THe QB sucked.......but THE TEAM sucked too.......

Congrats Bama - the hammer fell in a whole new way.....

Don't think any team in the country would have beat that defense on that night......despite in game injuries as well.....

A truly DOMINATING performance by a defense that refused to give an inch......

When RB popped to the outside you could read the collective "I give up" on the entire LSU D........

THey looked like Steelers on a Teebow pass.........

Good form Blue......but they got theirs this time......

As a good Cubs fan would say - just wait 'til NEXT year!!!

This year belongs to Bama......
January 10, 2012 09:07AM
BLUE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KEEP ON HATIN, I LOVE THE HATE!
January 10, 2012 10:14AM
I hope Maze and Mosely will be OK, hate to see them go out like that.

After that beat down last night can you believe some idiot still gave lswhoo a first place
vote in the AP poll. And 4 trolls gave Okla state first place votes. Are you serious?????

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

Another Bama title, it feels so gooooood!!!!
January 10, 2012 01:36PM
maze pulled hammy and mosely dislocated hip. Nick said CJ will be fine in about 6 weeks if the MRI today does not find any broken bits in the joint. He will be good to go next year for Natty #15!!!!!! Roll Tide!!
jcb
January 10, 2012 05:17PM
Gotta say blueboy never learns when to just shut up. Lmfao. Roll Tide Tide. 14 time National Champs!!!!
January 18, 2012 07:21PM
RMFT!

BMB
January 20, 2012 04:55PM
After getting the firsthand account of a player who was privy to a lot of the off-field issues/drama surrounding this game, I can only say that Miles and members of his staff need to seriously grow up. Apparently, Les felt the need to scrap the entire game plan - which included a lot of Russell Shepard plays - and whittle it down to about 7 plays for whatever reason, right before kickoff as a result of a heated argument with one of the assistants. I'm told that the team went into the locker room at halftime wondering why they hadn't run any of the plays they'd practiced. I guess that explains why 3 WR's transferred, one took off for the pros and Shepard, who had also quit for the NFL, had to be begged to return.

Also, almost no one seems to be aware of this, but Mettenberger (the 3rd string qb) was told before the game that he was the backup, not Lee. That's firsthand knowledge, not rumor. (or at least, Mett seems to think he was told this).

The bizarre play calling in the second half (for example, the fullback dive on 3rd and 4 while losing15 - 0 with 10 minutes left to play) coupled with the stubborn refusal to yank Jefferson is, apparently, what human spite looks like on television. Les wants us to be a Big 10 team. Hey Les. The Big 10 sucks. Apparently, they couldn't use the MSU or Homecoming game to work through these issues, though. It had to be the BCSNCG. Sweet timing, guys.

Not that we'd have won, of course. I still think AJM's three step passes and quick decision making would have been the difference in the game, but it would have been nice to see some, you know, effort on the part of the offense. Oh well. I guess the guy who recruited the players should be able to mismanage the team if he wants.
January 20, 2012 06:23PM
I thought lswhoo would get that gunner keil kid, but he has flip flopped 3 times now ending
at notre dame.

I think Bama is still trying to recruit to the last minute a few straglers even though we have like
27 or 28 committed. Signing day should be interesting.

Oh, and I hope that so called Bama fan that got busted for tea-bagging the lswhoo fan gets his own teabagging
in jail!!!!!! That wasn't right......

Roll Tide Roll!!!
January 22, 2012 10:12PM
After what went down in the quarter after the game, no LSU fan will ever have the right to be offended by anything an Alabama fan does.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013