Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 01, 2011 06:04PM
and this is whats good and terrible about college football, gives us something to discuss and not really settled on the field.......come on, get with it NCAA and get us a playoff already
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 01, 2011 06:11PM
contrast Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why is the "every game counts" argument used
> against Alabama, but not again Oklahoma State.







because Alabama already had that chance against that team (AT HOME), they darn sure shouldnt get another chance on a somewhat neutral field.......any of the other 1 loss teams should be considered


and I do agree if you dont win your conference you shouldnt be in NC game, much less not even win your own division.........and THIS YEAR. outside of LSU, Bama, Arky, UGA,and USC, the rest of the SEC is garbage........not one of those lower teams pulled out any kind of significant win in or out of conference
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 01, 2011 06:12PM
Year in Year out, the SEC is absolutely the best conference......this year... it's highly debatable
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 01, 2011 06:14PM
laughable post ...at best. ^^^^
OSU lost to a 27 point underdog...that says it all. They suck and should not even be considered.
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 01, 2011 06:24PM
SEC has #1,2,8,12, and 14 in the BCS poll.
Big 12 #3,10,11,17,22,and 25.

Seems like Big 12 has one more, SEC has best avg.
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 01, 2011 06:58PM
Wayne, you lost to the better team. If you were the better team, you would have won. That's what better teams do.

OSU can't play for the NT because of their loss to a non ranked team. The most likely game will be another LSU Bama game. Either way, Bama doesn't stand a chance.
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 01, 2011 07:29PM
we will see in the end...LSU played better that day...
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 02, 2011 03:09AM
Again with the consequences soley for Alabama. Any team with a loss is getting "another chance" if they play in the national title game. The fact is that Alabama has the least embarrassing loss. It may have been at home, but it wasn't against somebody like Iowa State or Texas Tech. The fact is that the BCS doesn't care about conference champions or rematches. It is supposed to find the best two teams in the country, and they are clearly Alabama and LSU. They have dominated every team they've played this year except eachother.

_______________________________________________________________
Justin Dyess

Overdrive Disc Golf
We buy and sell new and used discs. Check out our website.
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 02, 2011 06:20AM
Will the game be Ala-LSU, probably but like I said, the only other time a rematch was in line it got voted out..




And for all of you SEC homers, YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS. Year in, year out you say SEC conference is toughest in football, the toughest schedule in football, and anyone can lose to anyone in " our conference", but when it comes to another conference....."they just lost to somebody they shouldnt"......guess what happens in SEC every year (except this one) So if you wanna use that argument, it gets to get used for everyone else too




I dont know which is worse,



Trying to have a RATIONAL[/[/b]b] conversation with an SEC football fan or Gilly and Bluff having a rational conversation
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 02, 2011 06:47AM
well..your team lost to a garbage team. It is what it is. Alabama lost to #1 by 3 in OT. OSU is not a better team in ANYONE'S eyes.
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 02, 2011 07:16AM
Yesterday espn said the SEC had the best non-conference record (something like 42-6) this year.

Better than ANY other conference. Best in years, proof is in the pudding! Just sayin......
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 02, 2011 08:36AM
All you smack talkers man up and sign up for the Southern Nationals Yahoo! College Bowl Pick'em I started.

Once the field is set, you'll be able to make your picks and change the confidence points for each game.

Jamie "Massive J" Massengale
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 02, 2011 01:28PM
MassiveJ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All you smack talkers man up and sign up for the
> Southern Nationals Yahoo! College Bowl Pick'em I
> started.
>
> Once the field is set, you'll be able to make your
> picks and change the confidence points for each
> game.


I'm in....

___________________________________________________________________________
Keith "Sunshine" B.

"You are truly one miserable human being."
Alxtgr
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 02, 2011 06:00PM
MOBZ have a pickem if anyone is interested. Not sure what buy in is but will know soon

leo
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 02, 2011 06:19PM
And who won your pickem last year Leo ?
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 02, 2011 06:20PM
that would be bagger bo
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 03, 2011 11:00AM
What are the odds georgia beats lsu?

What is the line?
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 03, 2011 11:16AM
13.5

___________________________________________________________________________
Keith "Sunshine" B.

"You are truly one miserable human being."
Alxtgr
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 03, 2011 03:48PM
ENOUGH OF THIS!! The truth is that none of you are worthy to be destroyed.

Nevertheless, The Glorious LSU Revolution comes to a sharp, pre-climax this weekend. We all knew that this crazy, @#$%&-whipping whistle-stop tour of the Southeastern Conference had to meets its inevitable, undeniable conclusion some time, and today
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 03, 2011 04:58PM
Close game....Bulldogs are trying to bring it.
Houston got served....



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2011 05:17PM by wayneacree.
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 03, 2011 07:15PM
Congrats LSU. Good win.
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 03, 2011 11:32PM
o u s put on a show. We will see what happens now.
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 04, 2011 12:14AM


___________________________________________________________________________
Keith "Sunshine" B.

"You are truly one miserable human being."
Alxtgr
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 04, 2011 07:25AM
Congrats to LSU on winning the SEC Championship.

_______________________________________________________________
Justin Dyess

Overdrive Disc Golf
We buy and sell new and used discs. Check out our website.
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 04, 2011 07:41AM
From the early morning waves

[www.sbnation.com]
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 04, 2011 08:26AM
9 Jan. 2012 is a month away and I can't wait!!!!! Bring on whoever!!!!!!!!!!!! It does not matter .

___________________________________________________________________________
Keith "Sunshine" B.

"You are truly one miserable human being."
Alxtgr
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 04, 2011 09:10AM
I agree with you Keith, dem tigers are the best team this year, and whomever they play in game, they should beat pretty handily
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 04, 2011 09:14AM
OSU still sucks. If LSU had lost to a team like vanderbilt, they would not be in the Championship. OSU got beat by a team with the same record.
So..OSUcks, doesn't deserve it. They couldn't bring it to a second rate team when it REALLY mattered.
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 04, 2011 09:24AM
Hey Wayne, read this article and tell me who's deserving. Oh and the SEC's argument of the conference champion fromt he strongest conference deserve's to be in the NC game (where most every it is the SEC and I agree on that), but almsot every single computer has Big 12 as toughest conference this year, so by SEC fans logic every year.....................................

Here's another Article Wayne and other Bama fans
[bleacherreport.com]
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 2011
December 04, 2011 09:28AM
Iowa ST strength of schedule 5 Vandy 29
[www.teamrankings.com]

9 of the top 14 SOS in Big 12 (10) and the 10th team (mizz) is at 17.....



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2011 09:31AM by Jamie.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 23
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013