Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

$ lost my fav turnover @ Shepard park $

Posted by Who-dat 
$ lost my fav turnover @ Shepard park $
April 02, 2012 10:26PM
just like the thread title says, I lost my favorite turnover driver last week at Shepard state park in gautier last week, and my other turnover D's just aren't broken it yet to the sweet spot that my roadrunner is. I looked for it for a half an hour as the sun was getting low and had to continue on, as much as I wanted to keep looking....
anyway it was on hole 7, and it smacked a pine 25'ish high and kicked HARD to the left. maybe 20' short of being even w/the pin.
the disc is a bright green echo star roadrunner.
it is/was pretty inked up, although it does fade a bit.
I know i could easily replace it, and I have some other turnover discs that are either just not as seasoned, or super flippy......and i'm sure this won't be the first time I lose a disc and have to wait a couple of months to get another one to that same stage........
if anyone happens to come across it, its got my name, Mike LaFleur, and 'who-dat' as well as my phone #, and I'll gladly pay $10+shipping to get it home to pensacola.

mike/who-dat
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013