Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

2012 - SN Am Championships - OFFICIAL THREAD

Posted by chrisp 
Re: 2012 - SN Am Championships - OFFICIAL THREAD
May 08, 2012 08:55PM
Also planning on using the new Inverness course
If it will be tournament ready by then.

PDGA #24826

May 10, 2012 02:59PM
What will be included in the player's packs?

Thanks

Dustin
May 11, 2012 07:36PM
Aheeeee

ww
May 11, 2012 10:54PM
Man, wish I had the eligibility. Love me some Bham courses. Always have.

May see you guys if Bolt decides to play. I'll be on the bag.
May 14, 2012 10:46AM
Hoping there will be some spots open after the invite list gets their pick...think I will be about 10 spots out but really want to make it to play some Advanced!
May 22, 2012 02:49PM
We are still looking for HOLE SPONSORS so some of you local folks can get your products or message out to the competitors.

Hole/TeeShirt Sponsorships are $100.00.

You will get ONE 12x18 CUSTOM TEE SIGN on one hole at the event and a Fundraiser Disc of your choice.

You will also get your LOGO/NAME featured on the back of the Official Event Dri-Weave Shirt provided to each competitor in the Player's Package.

Tee Sign Sponsorships are $50.00.

You will get ONE 12x18 CUSTOM TEE SIGN on one hole at the event and a Fundraiser Disc of your choice.

Holes are limited so don't delay!

Thanks for your support!!
Jim Orum & Skysouth
May 22, 2012 09:29PM
Cant wait for this event wonder crew holding it and beautiful courses as well :-)
Aaron sims pdga# 18053
May 23, 2012 06:43AM
I'm sure it will be a great one. I'm playing in the Citronelle safari this weekend in hopes that I will be able to play in this one.
June 03, 2012 10:35PM
So what's up? When will the invite deadline be up and us outsiders can register?
June 04, 2012 05:30AM
The invite list will be shown on the site after all the results are turned in and finalized. I believe there are less then 5 events left to be entered into the results page.
June 08, 2012 10:12PM
Just a heads up, I haven't received any confirmation that this years SNAC will be allowed to be a National Players Challenge Qualifier for players to pay $3 for a chance to qualify. Not sure if anyone has a contact for Eat Sleep Disc, but I have sent emails. . . . . . .
June 11, 2012 08:27PM
Doug,

If you want to send a representative to handle that...it is fine with us. We will have our hands full running this event. If you just want to let all of the top finishers in this event be qualified for the NPC without the fees...that is fine with us too. CP

PDGA #24826

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2012 08:28PM by chrisp.
June 11, 2012 09:10PM
chrisp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Doug,
>
> If you want to send a representative to handle
> that...it is fine with us. We will have our hands
> full running this event. If you just want to let
> all of the top finishers in this event be
> qualified for the NPC without the fees...that is
> fine with us too. CP

Chris thanks for the reply. I do appreciate the offer, but however the TD's are the ones who usually take care of the spot qualifiers. I wish I had a crew to send around the country to all qualifiers in order to hand out these envelopes and place the mini stickers on the players card to show who has already qualified. That would be awesome! But, I don't have that option since it is only me who is doing this NPCTour. USDGC or Vibram Open doesn't send representatives to their qualifiers from what I understand. I simply was hoping you would be interested in keeping the SNAC a qualifier for the 2nd year in a row. Giving spots out to the winners isn't how these qualifiers work. Unless someone else steps up to take the money, I will say this "I am sorry, but this years 2012 SNAC will not be a NPC Qualifier, best luck next year." Believe me, it will continue to be an event to travel to. Just ask any player who attended this years 2012 NPC Championship.............
June 12, 2012 03:14PM
what hotel is everyone staying at from the mobile area?
Anonymous User
June 13, 2012 12:10AM
Doug, is maybe getting an invite to the NPC in the payouts possible? That is if ESD decided to go that route if it was an option. It would cut into added cash from everyone putting in.
June 13, 2012 06:18PM
Trackin01 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
USDGC or Vibram
> Open doesn't send representatives to their
> qualifiers from what I understand.

Giving
> spots out to the winners isn't how these
> qualifiers work.

The reason they don't need reps is because no one pays extra to get the spots. Giving out spots to the winners is how USDGC and Vibram do it. I understand what you are trying to accomplish but I would rather everybody be in or no one. Tell you what, have those that want to qualify mail you the money and then check our online results to see who qualifies. That seems simple. We are going to be using every brain cell to just run the SNAC.

PDGA #24826

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2012 06:20PM by chrisp.
June 13, 2012 06:40PM
Snac Invite list....

[www.sndg.org]
June 13, 2012 07:39PM
You must pay an extra 10.00 for the Vibram spot at sign up. I sure hope the rest of your facts get better as far as player packs pay outs and the event in general.

June 13, 2012 08:34PM
Ok. Invite list is up. When is the deadline? When do people not invited have a chance to register if there are spots open?
Tyler Madison
June 13, 2012 10:28PM
As far as I know there is no mandatory date as to when the TD will open spots up to those not invited via points. However I believe in past years, non invited player have had at least a month prior to the event to register. So if registration was to open within a week that would give Invited player 2-4 weeks to register, depending on when ESD wants to call for the dead line. Non Invited players would then have 4-6 weeks to register for the event.
June 13, 2012 10:44PM
How do you register?

Hey Keith , Did you find my disc ?
June 14, 2012 06:16AM
Ok, I guess this is a little early for asking then but, ESD, do you have any idea when you might allow non invited players to register for the SNAC?
Anonymous User
June 14, 2012 06:27AM
^ a month or so after the invited players registration goes up
Player Packs
June 14, 2012 09:45AM
We are excited for all of the invitees.

We are happy to announce the 2012 SNAC Player Packs!!!!

-FlexFit Hat
-Dri-Fit Shirt
-Innova Disc
-Discraft Disc
-2012 Snac Iron on Patch
-Cloth Wrist Band
-Towel
-Koosie
-2 Meals

Note: For the Innova & Discraft discs, we are waiting to announce which ones it will be as we are trying to get the newest custom stamped discs available.
June 14, 2012 09:54AM
Sounds like a great players pack
June 14, 2012 10:04AM
Yep, it sucks that I might not get to play in this one. I am just keeping my fingers crossed so to speak that there will be some spots open in about a month or so.
Registration
June 14, 2012 10:19AM
Invited players will have until the 20th of July to register before it will be extended to anyone eligible with 2 Southern National Points.

As of July 21st the remaining number of spots left of the 144 will be consumed by the 1st payed-1st served method on the waiting list. The absolute last day to register is August 15th but it will fill before then.

If you are not on the invitee list we strongly advise you to register for the waiting list. (If the event fills and you were on the waiting list we will refund your entry fee is you do not get one of the spots.)

Apologies: Our wesite is currently being worked on and we do not have the online registration available yet.

How to Register:

Entry Fee is $50

You can send your entry fee and info to:

sales@eatsleepdisc.com on Paypa by clicking HERE
(Choose the Family/Friends Option and run with it.)

or you can send it Snail Mail it to:

Josh Ehmke
1805 Brookview Ln
Birmingham, AL 35216
(Please make checks out to Josh Ehmke)

Please include the following information
Your Name
Division
Shirt Size
Phone #
Email Address
Invitee or Waiting List
June 14, 2012 11:09AM
I'm paid :-)....and put 2 on list also.

2011 Adv Points Champion
2011 Am player of the year
June 14, 2012 11:37AM
Sent my $ in so I'm on the waiting list.
June 14, 2012 12:47PM
I am not going to play, so 1 spot will be open on the 20th.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 35
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013