Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

'Honey Badger' won't play: Mathieu booted from LSU

Posted by wayneacree 
'Honey Badger' won't play: Mathieu booted from LSU
August 10, 2012 01:14PM
Re: 'Honey Badger' won't play: Mathieu booted from LSU
August 10, 2012 02:12PM
He sucked anyway, no real loss for LSU.
Dex
August 10, 2012 02:50PM
Honey Badger takes what he wants

Now he takes a Hike

Dex
August 10, 2012 03:18PM
Wow.......just wow........wonder what dumb-arse thing he did to get booted.......that is a LOSS for the LSU defense - you can sugarcoat it all ya want - they are down one great cornerback......OUCHEE!!

It's ok though LSU fans - Bama can't throw a football worth a flip anyway - just stop the run!!

DOH!!!
August 11, 2012 04:17PM
im going to take a guess and say it was somthing to do with acadimics.
August 15, 2012 06:16AM
Huge loss for LSU. both as a player and a team leader. takes away a huge return threat. also takes the Heisman spotlight away from LSU. He will set out this season then sign a huge NFL contract. So all is good with him I'm sure
August 15, 2012 10:46AM
It will never happen. He can't stay off of drugs long enough...AND any NFL team will look at him as being a HUGE risk. If you can't follow simple rules in college, then what do you think will happen with a multi- million dollar contract?

He earned his ejection from the team...TWICE.
August 15, 2012 03:57PM
I heard within hours he was at McNeese St. seeking to play - any truth to that rumor??

McNeese St. - from LSU..........OUCHEE!!
August 16, 2012 06:52AM
really wayne....don't think it matters in the NFL what you have done before...Look at Pryor at Oakland... and I can name dozens more...If that dude can pass a drug test at a combine this next year he will be set..hands down... several teams will take a chance on him .... wanna little wager on wheather or not he is in the NFL this tie next year?
Dex
August 16, 2012 07:27AM
Hudd is correct

Griff, McNeese St.is in the mix, as well as a few others, I don't see him sitting out, or just going to class, walk the line and stay at L.S.U.

Dex
August 16, 2012 07:46AM
hudd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> really wayne....don't think it matters in the NFL
> what you have done before...Look at Pryor at
> Oakland... and I can name dozens more...If that
> dude can pass a drug test at a combine this next
> year he will be set..hands down... several teams
> will take a chance on him .... wanna little wager
> on wheather or not he is in the NFL this tie next
> year?

No thanks on the wager...
The badger is one big schmuck. Failed drug test LAST year...told to stay clean..FAILED another drug test this year. Stoooopid is as stoooopid does. I hope that he fails miserably as he has truly earned it.
August 16, 2012 12:44PM
It IS VERY sad that the kid just doesn't get it.......maybe it's better if society didn't line his pockets........we'll probably all be better off if he fades into oblivion - he's on that road now.....
August 17, 2012 04:07AM
I definately do not condone what he did. However, I do love him as a player and am going to miss watching him this year. I hope he gets himself straight.
Honey Badger Rehab

August 17, 2012 10:35AM
Wow - someone on his PR team has some sense..........probably HIS AGENT!!!!!! (DOH!!)

But everybody loves a heartfelt comeback...........heck look at Charlie Sheen!! OUCHEE!!

I wish him well.....I hope he is serious about his reform.......time will tell..........
August 17, 2012 11:36AM
We shall see if he is really serious, or if this is a PR stunt. Lke you said, time will tell.
September 03, 2012 03:06AM

I hope that he fails miserably

Stay classy, Gump.
September 03, 2012 07:26PM
Don't hate the truth...he did it to himself. He earned it.
September 04, 2012 01:32AM
So he deserves to be forever doomed? I'd love to know your secret deeds, Wayne. I bet I'd never stop laughing.

Again, stay classy.
September 04, 2012 08:17AM
let's see...someone TOLD him to stop or he would lose EVERYTHING. He didn't listen(entitlement sydrome? I am a star?), and he lost his own career for being a hard headed idiot. Feel sorry for prisoners much? Not me.

Keep the faith, the criminals sure appreciate it.
September 04, 2012 05:16PM
He's a prisoner now?

Actually, no. He's a student who's enrolled in classes at LSU but will not play, and he'll pay his own way. If the NFL and being a "star" was all he cared about, he'd have just gone to McNeese or somewhere else, play for a year and enter the draft. He chose to stay and be a student, and there's no guarantee that he will or even could return to the team.

Be glad there are sympathetic people in the world, Wayne. Without them, your multiple NCAA rules violating school would have no team at all.
September 04, 2012 05:49PM
LOL... jhe did try to go to McNeese St. within hours of being removed from the LSU team...I don't know why that didn't work out for him... either way, if he is enrolled at LSU working on getting his degree, good for him... BUt we all know he will be drafted next spring by the NFL.
September 04, 2012 09:50PM
No, he didn't "try to go to McNeese." The folks at McNeese would have killed their children to get him. He visited the school and decided not to go, instead focusing on getting help. Anyone who can read knows that.
September 04, 2012 09:59PM
i promise you i can read,,,,,,,,And I haven't read that anywhere.....not saying its not true.....just havent read that.....however I did read that McNeese didnt want him or the publicity that followed him
September 05, 2012 04:56PM
Where, exactly, did you read that? Do you have a link or are you just spouting BS? In fact -

LAKE CHARLES
September 09, 2012 01:20PM
Did you people whack my post?

Anyway, bottom line, dude met with McNeese, they wanted him, and he chose to go back to LSU. You shouldn't have to be real good at the internet to find that. He'll get a chance to redeem himself at the place where he disgraced himself.

This guy, I'm not so sure about. Yeah, real classy, Forrest. Real friggin' classy.

[espn.go.com]
October 01, 2012 02:28PM
LSU can have Honey Boo Boo - heck if she eats like her mom, she'll be the largest linebacker ya got......

She don't look very fast though...........DOH!
October 02, 2012 07:34AM
Crap after Towson we need a big body on the line. Maybe then Met will have more protection!

October 03, 2012 07:12PM
Yeah, the injuries combined with Mett's inexperience and lack of WR consistency are killing them, and Florida isn't nearly as bad as they were last year. This weekend could be the beginning of a long October.
October 05, 2012 10:44AM
Have Faith, Blue.........

My Huskers rebounded (thank goodness) last week after a terribly scary start....

This week we hope to take it to Ohio State.......never did like them buckeyes much! GO HUSKERS!!!!!!
October 07, 2012 12:12AM
The defense played outstanding, but they were on the field for far too long. If the Hat can't understand how an SEC offense works and the staff can't coach a QB who was the JUCO natl. Champ and MVP, they need to be replaced. It's been 4 years of the same old thing. This isn't Michigan, 1975, and the staff seems to have a real talent for scrambling talented QB's brains.

OL plagued with injuries doesn't help either. They just seem to drop like flies.

Again, looks like a long October ahead. SC looks like they're going to demolish us. We have talent on offense but no plan, no consistency and no fundamental soundness - i.e. no competent coaching.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013