Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Prayers needed for Nicholas Robichaux!

Posted by Johnathan Nyce 
Prayers needed for Nicholas Robichaux!
August 26, 2012 01:36PM
Prayer are need for Nick and the Robichaux family today. Nick is in ICU with serious injuries from being run over by a vehical last night. From the little I know he has a fractured skull that needed surgery. Please send prayers for him and the Robichaux family.
Re: Prayers needed for Nicholas Robichaux!
August 26, 2012 01:43PM
That is terrible....prayers going out from the Florida Panhandle!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teresa Key
KEY CHAINS DISC GOLF
Fort Walton Beach, FL
August 26, 2012 02:30PM
I hate to hear this. Prayers from the Gardner house!
August 26, 2012 03:24PM
Just left the hospital. They are keeping a close eye on him right now. Spoke to David and Connie, they said he had a hematoma pressing on his brain and had to drain it to take the pressure off the brain. He just had CaT scan and it looks good right now. Another guy was actually hit by the truck but did not survive. I will pray for his family as well. Please keep up the prayers for the Robichaux's.
Anonymous User
August 26, 2012 06:12PM
Get better soon Nick!
August 26, 2012 06:27PM
Thanks for letting us know Johnathan. Good that they were able to drain it. What hospital is Nick in?
August 26, 2012 08:06PM
Lafayette General. He will be in ICU for 2-3 days if everything goes the way we are praying for.
August 26, 2012 10:44PM
Prayers incoming.
August 27, 2012 01:49AM
My god, that's horrible. I hadn't heard this. All my hopes for the Robichauxs.
Dex
August 27, 2012 10:26AM
Hope you have a very speedy recovery Nick, Connie and David, I know these are very trying times, but ya'll have a lot of support

God Speed and Good Luck

Dex
August 27, 2012 12:26PM
Mrs. Connie just called me. She said they have moved Nick to room 721 at Lafayette General. She said that he is talking and can remember what happened, but he is have trouble remembering other stuff. But anyone can go see him during visiting hours. This is good news.
August 27, 2012 12:56PM
That is great news to hear, Thanks for the update Johnathan.
August 27, 2012 01:56PM
I just got back from the hospital from visiting with Nicholas Robichaux and Connie Robichaux. If any of you go to visit him, please talk softly because any loud voices bothers him. Also don't be upset if he doesn't remember your name are you, he has some memory loss that comes and goes. Haft his head is shaved with bandages with a drain tube coming out of his head. He remembered my face but not my name. It was hard for me to see him like this, and I wanted to let you guys know what to expect should you go visit him. I will continue to pray for him to recover fully from this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2012 02:43PM by Johnathan Nyce.
August 27, 2012 06:34PM
Thanks for the update Johnathan. I will wait a few days before going to see him. Please keep up us to date on his condition.
August 29, 2012 05:31PM
Terrible news......hope it's a speedy and full recovery!!

JOhn k
August 31, 2012 09:57PM
I went by the hospital tonight to see Nick and he went home this morning! I didn't get to see him but that is great news!
September 03, 2012 03:01AM
That is good news. I hope he makes a full recovery.
September 03, 2012 07:51PM
So Just a few minutes ago, Nick sent me a text message tell me thank you for checking up on him and letting everyone know how he is doing. He says he is planning on attending tournaments again real soon. Looks like he will be back to his old self sooner than what was expected. Glad he is recovering so quickly from his injuries.
September 04, 2012 01:34AM
Me too. Now, if he could quit leaving his discs on the course for my friends to find. LOL.
September 05, 2012 09:58AM
Great to hear you are ok Nick!
Tough MoFo haha.
So how did all of this happen?
If I may ask...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2012 09:59AM by SuperSheaps.
September 06, 2012 08:07PM
Wow!
September 07, 2012 06:08PM
hey guys and gals, i want to thank everyone for the great prayers and things they have said about me. It was unfortunate that i got hit in a parking lot and got brain damage, but i have gotten great recovery since my surgery. i do plan playing on our next tourny here in lafayette. thanks jacque and everybody here in lafayette, lake charles, baton rouge, new orleans and everywhere else in sn land. Hope to see everyone on the 15th!
September 07, 2012 06:10PM
Great to hear you are doing well Nick.

I missed you at Lafayette General last Friday but was it was good news to hear you were back home.

See you on Saturday!
September 07, 2012 07:36PM
Good to see you're getting better, Nick. Our boys are tough.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 40
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013