Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Zebras on the loose

Posted by hudd 
Zebras on the loose
September 25, 2012 07:18AM
The first 3 weeks of the NFL season has been a Joke to say the least with it coming to a head last night on the final play of the Packers/Seahawks game. This game was riddled with several missed calls and a several calls that were made that should not have been. Small pitcure... one call cost Green Bay the game...Big picture..at the end of the season, that call could keep the packers out of the playoffs. As long as fans fill the stadiums and people watch every Sunday/Monday, the NFL doesn't care if an agreement is reached or not. Over the years the NFL has went to great lengths to make sure that calls were correct on the fields with instant replay and the ability for coachs to challange calls on the field. Why take 2 steps back over a few thousand dollars? Give the Zebras what they want and let's get back to some real football. The fans deserve it.
Re: Zebras on the loose
September 25, 2012 07:24AM
I agree. The NFL is lose many fans if this crap keeps going on!
September 25, 2012 02:00PM
ha ha ha

Packers!!

If they're so good - why was it even close (asked the Viking fan!!).......PFFFFFFFTTTTTT!!

Root for the underdogs and you get USED to BLOWN calls!!!! Heck - look at our own SEC!!!!!!!!
September 25, 2012 04:24PM
Not a matter of how good or how bad the teams are. When the officals decide the outcome of a game ...things are bad. and that was indeed bad......I'm by no means a packer or seahawk fan....just a fan of the game.
September 25, 2012 04:34PM
I actually agree - the blown call had NOTHING to do with the catch and ensuing wrestling match - that could go either way depending on the call of Touchdown or No Touchdown - the BLOWN CALL was th ridiculous PASS INTERFERENCE in the endzone........how'd did EVERY Zebra miss that one???????

Still gigglin' at the Packers though - they've had a lotta calls through the years go their way............

I DO hope the NFL resolves the ref issue and brings the real crews back - the Game IS sufferin'!! Griff
September 27, 2012 11:44AM
The real refs are back now. It's gonna be ok!
September 28, 2012 05:40PM
No. We still suck. I will definitely not be alright.
December 19, 2012 12:31AM
When the officials decide the outcome of a game things are bad. and that was indeed bad. I'm by no means a packer or sea hawk fan.
December 20, 2012 11:35AM
And what's this crap about the commissioner wanting to do away with the kickoff......

score and get the ball 4th and 15 from your own 30 (to decide to go for it or punt)......

As if looking UP for a punt is not WAY MORE DANGEROUS than looking up and downfield for a kickoff??

THey will surely ruin the game - they already call "love-taps" along the sidelines on receivers - heck, 1/2 the time they are still IN BOUNDS on the contact!!

Leave what ain't broke alone!!!!!
December 20, 2012 12:19PM
Agreed!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013