Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

World Champ in Trouble

Posted by southern33 
World Champ in Trouble
November 27, 2012 10:54PM
Re: World Champ in Trouble
November 28, 2012 06:36AM
really....28 lbs of pot.... in duffle bags.....yea, smooth criminal
November 28, 2012 08:00AM
It's the talk of the state/country it seems. He has an 18 year old son the he talked about a lot. Jeff has attended many of my events in a professional way and started to work with filming disc golf events and place them on youtube, but there is always two sides of the coin. I hate it for him that he made this decision. Wish him the best.
Smart choices people . . . . .
November 28, 2012 09:59AM
Popped for sex-texts........just, wow..........
November 28, 2012 01:10PM
Doh!
Anonymous User
November 28, 2012 02:26PM
Is this a real story? Sounds like something out of The Onion.

I mean I'm proud of my big schlong too but I don't carry a picture of it in my phone. Just sayin'
November 28, 2012 04:40PM
It's true.......terrible just terrible.....

Lecy
December 19, 2012 12:05AM
i have some trouble on it, might be this happen.
If it is right then i'm sorry to read about it. Its big loss for every one and shocked.
December 23, 2012 09:36AM
world champ Am what?!!!
January 04, 2013 09:30AM
Sucks that it happened but glad he got busted.
January 04, 2013 09:55AM
Dustin, beware of the bad Karma that may come your way because of your statement. Rejoicing in someone else's troubled times, will surely come back and bite you in the a$$.

Real men do not rejoice in other people's misfortune...psychology references for you below.

The emotion of pleasure-in-others'-misfortune (Schadenfreude in German) is generally regarded as morally evil. It is often considered to be less acceptable than envy, which is regarded as a deadly sin. It would appear to be morally more perverse to be pleased with another person's misfortune than to be displeased with another person's good fortune. Indeed Arthur Schopenhauer argues that to feel envy is human, but to enjoy other people's misfortune is diabolical. For Schopenhauer, pleasure-in-others'-misfortune is the worst trait in human nature since it is closely related to cruelty.

A central feature of pleasure-in-others'-misfortune is the belief that the other person deserves her misfortune. For example, when stuck in a traffic jam, should a driver pass us on our right by driving on the hard shoulder, our anger will be replaced by pleasure when we see a policeman giving the driver a ticket. The belief that the other person deserves his misfortune expresses our assumption that justice has been done and enables us to be pleased in a situation where we seem required to be sad. Moreover, this belief presents us as moral people who do not want to hurt other people. The more deserved the misfortune is, the more justified is the pleasure. Norman Feather shows in a study of people's attitude toward the downfall of those in high positions that the fall was greeted with positive approval when the fall was seen to be deserved, but reactions were negative when the fall was seen to be undeserved.

Aren't you a "Christian"? There is also scripture that calls you out.
January 04, 2013 11:50AM
You do know there is laws right? Doesn't matter if you believe them or not, you are supposed to follow them. In the bible it says to obey the law of the land. I am not glad he was put in jail, I am glad that he was held accountable for his actions. In my oppinion, it is just a difference in peoples opinions and where they draw the line at. Lets use a more drastic example and say a guy that raped a child should be in jail. You would probably agree with me. But in this case that a guy that had 28 lbs of weed and showed his junk off should not be put in jail? How many times should he be allowed to do this before he is placed in jail?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2013 11:56AM by dustin morris.
January 04, 2013 01:34PM
Dustin wrote:

"Sucks that it happened but glad he got busted."

Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, And do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles" -Prov 24:17

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2013 01:45PM by wayneacree.
January 04, 2013 02:12PM
You are reading from the old testament. There are many different denominations but i believe in today's time is more referenced to the new testament do to the fact of jesus dieing on the cross for our sins and doing away with the old laws in the old testament. If you read Prov. 24:18 it says : or the Lord will see and disapprove and turn his wrath away from them. So you would say I just saved him from gods wrath?
January 04, 2013 02:23PM
Dustin, your posts are exactly what is wrong with some "wanna be christians" today.
Pick and choose the parts of the bible that only suit your personal beliefs.

All that matters in the end is this...look your God in the eyes and explain why parts of his word didn't matter to you.

Sad part is, when you have to ACTUALLY tell someone that you are a Christian. Christians are "Christ like", and would be the first in line to hang out with the very same people that you judge every single day.
January 04, 2013 02:29PM
Sunday morning service ?

January 04, 2013 02:47PM
1 not picking and choosing. I told you exactly why I believe that way.

2.everyone falls short.

3. You took the one bible verse without reading the next verse in the old testament. If you read some of the old testament books it has some really horrible things that Jesus did away with by being the ultimate sacrifice.

4. I did not judge anyone and I would like for you to go back and look at both of our comments and see who judged who.

I just want criminals off the streets.
January 04, 2013 02:55PM
This should not be a biblical battle Wayne.
January 04, 2013 08:03PM
January 09, 2013 04:37PM
I can't wait to see the faces of many when this pot crap is all legal and we all benefit from its control and taxation.....

you want a crime?
look at what SUGAR does to the human body........and how many die directly from those effects
look what tobacco does to the human body........and how many die directly from those effects
look what alcohol does to the human body..........and how many die directly from those effects
look what painkillers do to the human body.......and how many die directly from those effects

now compare that to THC/weed/green/whatever...........and show me ANYONE who has died directly from those effects......

yep, unfortunately even the so called "rationalizers" have BIG TROUBLE with that reality.......

Oh, wait, we'd be "defunding" the drug war and what will Mexico think.........right......

it's better to live in a delusional rationality than to fix what is SO OBVIOUSLY broken .......now, where are those pills.........
January 10, 2013 04:04PM
Never said it SHOULD be illigal. But if it is illegal, it is not smart to do it.
January 17, 2013 12:25PM
bottom line is THIS.. DUDE GOT CAUGHT with his PANTS DOWN... THat girl NOR the law KNEW he had the weed... the weed didn't get him in trouble,, HE got hisself in trouble... its like guns don't jump up and shoot people.. idiots with guns do that.... .. Poor guy tho..even a FISH would NOT get in trouble if he'd keep his mouth closed.
March 10, 2014 09:54AM
the article is gone
just wondering who this was about?
March 10, 2014 10:28PM
March 11, 2014 10:45PM
Thanks. That one passed right by me too.

Wow, this story has everything. Was he the overall open champion or was it masters? I wasn't paying attention in 2003.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 32
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013