Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Health...?!!!

Posted by Jack C. 
Re: Health...?!!!
May 13, 2013 06:23PM
May 14, 2013 09:22AM
Jack C. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Zinc w/ NO viti C is the BEST for stimulation of
> the immune system... after age of 10 for
> Males,females after babies stages

not for everyone...

Zinc is LIKELY SAFE for most adults when applied to the skin, or when taken by mouth in amounts not larger than 40 mg per day. Routine zinc supplementation is not recommended without the advice of a healthcare professional. In some people, zinc might cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, metallic taste, kidney and stomach damage, and other side effects. Using zinc on broken skin may cause burning, stinging, itching, and tingling.

Taking high amounts of zinc is LIKELY UNSAFE. High doses above the recommended amounts might cause fever, coughing, stomach pain, fatigue, and many other problems.

Taking more than 100 mg of supplemental zinc daily or taking supplemental zinc for 10 or more years doubles the risk of developing prostate cancer. There is also concern that taking large amounts of a multivitamin plus a separate zinc supplement increases the chance of dying from prostate cancer.

Taking 450 mg or more of zinc daily can cause problems with blood iron. Single doses of 10-30 grams of zinc can be fatal.

Zinc nose sprays (Zicam, Cold-Eeze) are POSSIBLY UNSAFE. These products may cause loss of ability to smell. In June 2009, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advised consumers not to use certain zinc-containing nose sprays (Zicam) after receiving over 100 reports of loss of smell. The maker of these zinc-containing nose sprays has also received several hundred reports of loss of smell from people who had used the products. Avoid using zinc nose sprays.
May 14, 2013 09:27AM
Jack C. Wrote:
> Taking Bee pollen is the best for allergies

For years, herbalists have touted bee pollen as an exceptionally nutritious food. They've even claimed it is a cure for certain health problems. Yet after years of research, scientists still cannot confirm that bee pollen has any health benefits.

Bee pollen appears to be safe, at least when taken for a short term. But if you have pollen allergies, you may get more than you bargained for. Bee pollen can cause a serious allergic reaction -- including shortness of breath, hives, swelling, and anaphylaxis.

Bee pollen is not safe for pregnant women. A woman should also avoid using bee pollen if she is breastfeeding.

Bee pollen may cause increased bleeding if taken with certain blood thinners like warfarin. Check with your doctor before taking bee pollen if you take any medications, over-the-counter medicines, or herbals.
May 15, 2013 09:17AM
The last part is good,but as for"research...The little boys(mds') have sprayed that CRAP on everything:'90s There is no proof that vitamins work, 2000 total EFA's are forced to be pulled of the shelfs!!! and the list goes on and on and on!!! And as for blood thinners are for people that don't understand Health...warfarin really ever heard of capsicum; there are all kinds of natural thinners. As I said doctors are out for money and client count!!!
May 15, 2013 09:45AM
Oh, good catch on the zinc... I hurried past the word "sublingual"! and I said stimulate not ODsure You would pass Your RDA(recommended Death Allowance for One to Seven Days!!! Sure can tell Your in the med, The whole Idea of this is to inform and make Health awareness reachable to our Masses! Not one has yet to respond for clarity!!!
May 15, 2013 10:26AM
Good read for people that really want to know the truth about treating yourself naturally.

May 15, 2013 01:20PM
Interesting.....keep em coming

BMB
Anonymous User
May 15, 2013 02:23PM
2 stoners that should get a room.
Anonymous User
May 15, 2013 02:26PM
While in the room they can find out about aids and maybe a little research on a cure
May 15, 2013 02:52PM
If you read the book it might help you with your "personal issues" Lmbo

Meanwhile, Friday night, somewhere outside of Tupelo.....

and later on that evening...

Dex
May 16, 2013 10:42AM
O K the scene with Wilder, is the move '' All you ever wanted to know about sex, but were afraid to ask''

The sheep leaves him and he starts drinking woolite

Dex
May 17, 2013 08:55AM
Dill boy, there is tourney in florence this w/end and I know for a FACT You won't be there, because I will!!! Oh I will be a caddy at SNAC so start finding an excuse for that too!!! Wayne, read that Years ago ;don't know where my copy is buried. Dex... that's funny.
Anonymous User
May 17, 2013 03:42PM
Please old man I am not scared of you... I had actually planned on going to florence since McFarland is one of my favorite courses but I got asked to play doubles at Lake Lowndes.

Caddy, at the Snac? You can probably actually play, you know, since you haven't cashed in pro in so long!
May 18, 2013 07:06AM
Cashed at Bud Hill, and you better be!!!
May 19, 2013 08:30AM
I have been having some re-occuring elbow issues and Jack has given me, good sound advice on pre-game stretches. Thanks again, Jack, see ya soon at the Hill. Ed
May 21, 2013 08:06AM
Back Away from the Drift... Foot/Leg posture! I pay close attention to where the feet are turned...Toes and heels in a straight, foward line. any lateral rotation at anytime is BAD...lifting, sitting,standing, WALKING; whatever needs to be done in correct form!!!
May 23, 2013 08:43AM
Well the little boys(md's) admitt to Screwing up AGAIN!!! This time is with sodium, low sodium diets can cause Heart attacks...Oops!!!
May 23, 2013 09:07AM
Low sodium ALONE does not CAUSE a heart attack. You should follow up with reasons(who benefits, who doesn't)before someone actually gets hurt following advice that is not suggested by their caregiver. A high sodium diet is bad for the MAJORITY of the population.

The participants(in said study) had blood pressure in the normal range at the beginning of the study and were white, relatively young, and slimmer on average than the typical American. Past research has shown, however, that people with hypertension, blacks, older people, and heavier people tend to react more negatively to sodium.

In some people, sodium increases blood pressure because it holds excess fluid in the body, creating an added burden on the heart. Too much sodium in the diet may also have other harmful health effects, including increased risk for stroke, heart failure, osteoporosis, stomach cancer and kidney disease.
May 24, 2013 07:59AM
What I am saying is "caregivers"( that is a REAL funny name for Them!!!) are told what "health" is by the pharmacopeia, that are out to make Money!!! and that is the ONLY reason they do it!!! Fact!!! I came to this conclusion after being put on asprin, 22 to 28 a day for over 9 months!!! Did I mention my 7th grade science project was the coagulation of Blood(got 2nd place{not blowin' My own horn, but showing how long I have been instrested in Health}).Have read JAMA, going back into the '30s( Ya want to talk about a Laugh riot...read those journals!!!
May 26, 2013 09:35AM
Wow... no comments. Ya'll tilt that beer back, make an appointment w/ the "md" for some of that synthetic health!!!
May 27, 2013 09:50AM
Sorry... that last commet was uncalled for. It is a shame NOBODY will talk on here because of the little pissboys but just like most good things, certain people can not stand for thing to get better for Real people!!! Got to get that plastic facade.
May 30, 2013 08:43AM
I take alkaline calcium before bedtime to balance the presures, for better sleep!
June 01, 2013 11:05AM
Keep the chin tucked! Head forward posture is the first step in reaching for that walker!!!
Anonymous User
June 02, 2013 10:13PM
Jack C. Wrote:
> Keep the chin tucked! Head forward posture is the
> first step in reaching for that walker!!!

Is that why you look like a giraffe when you walk?
June 03, 2013 08:21AM
thanks for the tips on stretching, being able to golf without knee or back pain anymore is making the sport fun again.
June 03, 2013 08:50AM
Oh dill boy is back...whatever. TOTD(tip of the day). While seated, try to seat upright w/out leaning on the back of the seat. This will help strengthen true postural muscles and help breathing
June 15, 2013 01:15PM
Here's one for the little boys (mds) I can guarantee 100% that I will NEVER have cancer!!! Can the Ones that put abbreviation for Drive before thier name do anything but Dream of this!!!
June 15, 2013 05:21PM
Jack C. Wrote:
> Here's one for the little boys (mds) I can
> guarantee 100% that I will NEVER have cancer!!!
> Can the Ones that put abbreviation for Drive
> before thier name do anything but Dream of this!!!

It is delusional to think that you have ANY control over this, AND a huge slap in the face to people that have lived healthy lives and developed cancer. I scanned(MRI Technologist) cancer patients for over 17 years, and have seen the real effects that it has on peoples lives.
June 16, 2013 05:20PM
just thought i'd bump one of the legitimate threads.

dang. spam bomb.
June 16, 2013 05:56PM
No kidding!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013