Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Health...?!!!

Posted by Jack C. 
Re: Health...?!!!
July 24, 2013 04:41PM
dustin morris Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How many died Wayne?
>
> My source is from the American Cancer Society.
> Are you saying that isn't a reliable sources?
> Chemo Kills people to. Does that make it bad?

too. lmbo

July 24, 2013 04:44PM
Definition of ARDENT
: characterized by warmth of feeling typically expressed in eager zealous support or activity <ardent proponents of the bill>
: fiery, hot
: shining, glowing
July 24, 2013 04:48PM
I also went to college and i am a draftsman/programmer.
October 05, 2013 07:43AM
Found out that Bees are alkaline, Wasp are acid; soaked in a vinegar bath after about 10 stings, stopped the pain and the swelling went away!!!
October 09, 2013 08:34AM
Nutmeg and ginger kill cancer cells!!!
Anonymous User
October 09, 2013 12:24PM
Jack C. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Found out that Bees are alkaline, Wasp are acid;
> soaked in a vinegar bath after about 10 stings,
> stopped the pain and the swelling went away!!!

I think the sperm from that thing in your mouth makes you delusional.
October 09, 2013 01:14PM
Do NOT drink hydrogen peroxide. Exogenous O2 will create reactive oxygen species (ROS). While ROS are produced as a product of normal cellular functioning, excessive amounts can cause deleterious effects. Memory capabilities decline with age, evident in human degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, which is accompanied by an accumulation of oxidative damage. Current studies demonstrate that the accumulation of ROS can decrease an organism's fitness because oxidative damage is a contributor to senescence. In particular, the accumulation of oxidative damage may lead to cognitive dysfunction.
October 10, 2013 05:30AM
good to know
October 11, 2013 07:55AM
Explain exogenous O2!!!
October 11, 2013 09:09AM
Exogenous = introduced from or produced outside the organism or system; specifically : not synthesized within the organism or system.

[www.merriam-webster.com]
October 16, 2013 08:53AM
EXPLAIN IT'S LINK TO O2... ALL O2 IS EXOGENOUS THEN!!!
October 16, 2013 10:21AM
In this case, oxygen breathed in from the environment does not count as exogenous because it is critical for us to survive. Anything extraneous or beyond environmental O2 is considered exogenous.
October 17, 2013 08:48AM
I think jack c is huffing spray paint.
What planet is he from?
Nutz...
October 17, 2013 08:59AM
I'm using a cyclopedic dict. , not a english dictionary. And who is this little boy that is hiding, talking paint
October 17, 2013 08:40PM
Not hiding.
Name is in the title, S. Heaps.
Keep huffin'...
October 23, 2013 07:56AM
Keep stirring LITTLE Boy!!!
October 23, 2013 03:08PM
That's 4 pages of high quality entertainment right there!

I'm on board with the exercises, stretches, posture tips, as well as some of the diet info. I have chronic shoulder subluxation (actually a lot of my joints have excessive laxity) and stretches and exercises keep me relatively pain free and able to play almost any sport. If I quit, it's obvious within a month or so.

I'm not so certain anyone is immune to cancer. I read something a while back about Steve Jobs, and apparently he rejected Western Medicine. It was one of his biggest regrets.
October 23, 2013 05:00PM
Ouch!
Lol.
October 24, 2013 07:59AM
Thomas, see Me @ the Hill and We will Talk Complete Immunity!!!
October 24, 2013 08:34AM
Bring your boots.....
January 17, 2014 07:45AM
WOW!!! Been having some High reading on BP lately, the other day was 171/70 at 49 beats! so I supplemented My diet and in three Days pressure came down to normal 102/53 at 43 bpm. Health is GOOD!!!
January 31, 2014 09:14AM
It's funny all the silly people that eat yogurt!!! My guess is it would take about 12 gallons of yogurt to = one bottle of Kefir!!!
March 03, 2014 08:15AM
I am so amazed at the boys and girls that put the abv. for drive in front of their name and what they say about "MEDICAL Health" Don't know about You'll, but I will NEVER be Vaccinated...EVER!!! But I havea FULL immune system (Nothing has been CUT OUT!!!)
March 11, 2014 08:08AM
Total of 3 Post on SN in 2 DAYS... Forum NOT in good Health!!! 80 GUEST ZERO REPLIES!
March 24, 2014 08:31AM
for those that use creams and lotions, stay away from store bought types. they are drugs to your skin! Mostly synthetics and petroleum based!!!
May 07, 2014 07:28AM
MAN, this website is in poor Health...one post a week. Like a Cancer, needs to alkalize!!!
October 13, 2014 10:48AM
Health "?"... anyone got tricks to thinning the blood?
October 13, 2014 11:45AM
October 13, 2014 12:53PM
Drinking a gallon of bleach will thin it, Jack.
October 14, 2014 09:53AM
Pomegranate is one I have not tried. I don't have thick blood, but w/ low pressure it does not reach the extremities and distal points well. And the piss boy strikes again! oh yeah boy Why didn't you come to the tourney...Scared!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

DJ
Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013