Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Free Bluff Magee

Posted by Warlord 
Re: Free Bluff Magee
November 18, 2013 02:33PM
Nothing to get upset over, yet you call him an f'n tool and admit you don't know him,, just what you see on this forum,, which is a "side show, nothing to get so upset over"

Yes, Kernan in person is a great guy, Bluff Magee playing poker is a great guy, but Bluff on the forums can be a prick,,,,,,, but the problem people are having is the fact that he was banned over a rule that didn't exist

Terry Zeringue
November 18, 2013 06:08PM
If the forum isn't the heart of the series, why does the BOD spend so much time in their meetings on forum topics? If it isn't a priority, why are they making it one? Hmmm...
November 18, 2013 09:24PM
I'm not upset Terry, are you? Guess what, all I have to go on is the image he created for himself on this forum. You can't blame someone for forming a negative opinion of someone based on the alter ego they created even if "that's not how they really are". And this forum doesn't matter to me. Ban me for life, I'm not going to have a friend post a sob story, mixed with insults, about how I was wronged, especially when my intentions were obviously to provoke certain people to action.

Cody, I'm not a board member, I can't answer your question.

Sad nobody is fighting for the other guy. His "real" self must be equally as bad as his internet self.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2013 09:46PM by ThomasD.
November 19, 2013 10:45PM
Again, I guess I can understand why he was banned, but 14 months is a long time for "thread hijacking" regardless of how many times he did it.
November 20, 2013 05:40AM
He got what he deserved...if only it were forever.
November 20, 2013 09:27AM
Maybe some have not noticed that the sentences have been reduced. The posting suspensions end on 12/26/2013.
[www.sndg.org]

The only remaining issue is that a TD for a 12/28/2013 event cannot promote his event on this site until 2 days before it.
[www.sndg.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2013 09:43AM by Discjazz.
November 20, 2013 11:04AM
I'm disappointed that a non rule was enforced. Makes this entire bod look like a joke.

Terry Zeringue
November 24, 2013 03:02PM
Dooshnozzles. I admit it. That made me laugh.

The non-promotional rule sounds kind strict and wrong. What if you have limited spots and need to let people know? Also, if it's just for TD's, and anyone else can promote the tournament, what difference does it make? It's still being promoted.

Pull the pin, THEN throw, dudes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2013 03:02PM by blueboy.
November 27, 2013 03:18PM
TheZinger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm disappointed that a non rule was enforced.
> Makes this entire bod look like a joke.

Sure does....

December 05, 2013 11:23AM
No plus signs doing cartwheels?
December 18, 2013 09:49AM
T MINUS 8 DAYS
December 18, 2013 06:20PM
It's a Festivus Miracle.
December 19, 2013 11:44AM
SuperSheaps Wrote:
> It's a Festivus Miracle.

I can hardly wait for the Airing of Grievances.

:lol
December 19, 2013 01:08PM
I just heard of Mike problem with the BOD, yes I sometimes get mad at Mike ways of doing things with SN I feel the BOD has been to hurtful to Mike. I do not read much on the forum any more due to the topics that are on the forum these days. It is a shame that more people can not act right and just behave the way we all should. But the BOD is wrong with banning Mike. Just my thought. Jim

Schedule Skysouth to come to your tournament and provide prizes for your event
using Skybucks. This lets the player choose the prize(s) they want! Also, we will
donate 20% of the amount of Skybucks purchased back to the hosting club!

You can also buy direct wholesale from the Skysouth inventory.

We have nearly 3500 items, ranging from Discs, towels, shirts, bags, caps,
Custom Dyed Discs and more!

PM us for details or contact Jim at (251) 478 0379.
December 19, 2013 08:52PM
It's how a lot of us feel Jim.
Not all of us, but a lot of us.
December 26, 2013 12:56AM
Guess who's back

back again

guess who's back, guess who's back.....
December 27, 2013 09:30AM
I agree with the ban lift of mike kernan, just not dillon

Nick Robichaux
Acadiana Disc Golf Assoiciation and Flight Club Disc Golf
PDGA# 54519
December 27, 2013 12:05PM
I don't care what you agree with. You ain't nobody, just like your buddy 2coin. Take a hike!
December 27, 2013 03:39PM
Gourley, im accually real good friends with everyone here, besides you.

Nick Robichaux
Acadiana Disc Golf Assoiciation and Flight Club Disc Golf
PDGA# 54519
December 27, 2013 05:21PM
And I care.... Why?
December 27, 2013 06:01PM
Well..

The Forum is alive again.

BMB
December 27, 2013 08:04PM
We await the return of the king...
January 10, 2014 05:18PM
Let me start this off by saying that I have been playing disc golf for about 3 and half years. As soon as I finished playing my first round, I
was hooked. I quickly became immersed and eventually very involved in my local club, NO Team. I have been a TD for 2 tournaments, I took over running our weekly handicap league on Sunday when the previous person had to step down because of work conflicts and I have raised around $2500 for our club over the last year or so. For my regular job, I am a general contractor and property manager of 70+ homes, both of which require seeing the big picture and solving problems on a regular basis. I can honestly say that if I handled my job the way the SNDG handles problems, I would be out of business. This is not a personal attack on any specific individual or the SNDG Board of Directors in general, but rather my personal opinion of what seems to be a great community headed in a poor direction. I completely understand that anyone who works to make the SNDG community better, everyone from volunteers to TDs to the Board of Directors, is volunteering their time and should be graciously thanked accordingly. However, a problem arises when people volunteer for a position and lose sight of what the common goal is and where their individual responsibilities for that goal begin and end. There are a number of things that have happened within the SNDG community that have turned me off to the organization in general. Many of these issues, which I will get to, are things that I'm sure other SNDG community members would agree with. Because of this, I will no longer be playing in any SNDG sanctioned events until the issues are remedied. I don't think the SNDG losing one player will have too much of an effect on the status quo; but if others agree and follow suit, a positive change may be the end result.

First of all, the last official looking accounting update is from the previous treasurer on 7/11/2013. There is another update on 10/10/2013
from the previous treasurer as well, but that doesn't have the full financial breakdown. One would think that the very first thing the new
board would do is get on top of the financial situation of the organization and present it to its members. I understand that there is a
transitional period with the new board and that weekly reports are too much to ask for as it does require a bit of work, but to have nothing
presented by the new board at this time is entirely unacceptable in my opinion. A monthly report would seem adequate, but it's been a full 3
months since anything has been posted. And from what I've read, it seems as though the current treasurer has now also resigned; so I can't imagine anything will be coming soon. On top of that, I just paid my SN fees for a tournament that I was the TD for to a Paypal account of someone who is not even on the board?!?!? I can't say that I personally know the person, and I assume that the money will be put into the proper account, but to have a resigned board member still handling money just seems like poor form to me. Again, this is not a personal attack against anyone, but rather a suggestion to the board that they may want to get their financials in order ASAP.

Next up, I'd like to go to bat for Mike Kernan aka Bluff Magee and what is starting to seem like the most ridiculous ban imaginable. The comedy of errors in handling this situation seems less thought out than a third grade recess argument. I have worked with Mike among others over the last year in trying to help build NO Team into the best possible club we can make it. He personally assisted me in the 2 tournaments I've run (one of which was SNDG sanctioned), and I can honestly say that I would have done a poor job with each event had he not been there to help out. The calming sense he brings with his experience as a TD cannot be appreciated enough. I'm very new to being a TD and am learning a lot with each event that I run. I will never complain about a TD of any tournament if I feel they are trying their best even if the tournament is not well run. It is much harder than people think, and I challenge anyone to run a tournament before they start complaining about a specific TD. That said, I think many would agree that Mike is one of the best TDs in the entire SNDG community. Placing myself in his shoes, I can only imagine how frustrating it must be to have a sport he has worked so hard to build over the last 20 years or so not respect his opinions and ideas no matter how they are stated. Everyone communicates differently. I'm sure everyone who has volunteered in any capacity for this sport or anything else knows that you have to deal with a plethora of personality types to get things done. One's inability to deal with people's differing styles does not an excuse make. If a person volunteers for the SN board, they should do so knowing that they will not see eye to eye with all of its members or the way those members communicate. Taking things personally only creates a new problem, and nothing ever gets done. The best advice I could give any board member of any organization is to have a thick skin. From what I've read, Mike's points are very valid. I would probably start getting frustrated as well if I was as active in the community as he is without really seeing results from questions and criticisms he poses. Having your member's voices fall on deaf ears only makes the natives restless. To be banned from the community for personal reasons and not a rule in place sets a tremendously bad precedent. He broke no rules and had his account deleted and IP address blocked. He was voted out by a 3-2 vote and 2 of those 3 voting members have now resigned. Ridiculous. His full privileges should be reinstated effective immediately. The new board would be wiser to address the incoming problems head on in a respectable fashion rather than dismiss arguments with merit based on the source. Again, I'm sure being on the board can be very frustrating at times in dealing with all the questions/comments/criticisms, but this is, in fact, what you signed up for. To not do the job that you volunteered for in the way it is supposed to be done is a much bigger problem than one person making a complaint.

Finally, I'll leave you with this. I love disc golf. I've loved it since the first round I played. I have met some unbelievable great people over
the past few years, many of which I will cherish for the rest of my life. That is what brings me back to the course each time. The friends I've
made and nothing else. I do enjoy playing in tournaments when I can and will continue to volunteer as much as I can for my local club; but I can't
continue to support an organization that doesn't listen to it's members. This is simply my opinion of the situation at hand and it needs to be
resolved before the SN community crumbles. And if you don't think that's where it's headed, take a look around the clubs in the south and see how many tournaments are moving away from SNDG sanctioning to be PDGA events instead. The molehill has become a mountain and it needs to be addressed before it's too late. I think the SNDG community has great intentions, it's just a little off course at the moment. I want nothing more to see it thrive for the same reasons it was initially created. I will be competing again in Southern Nationals as soon as progress is being made. That burden of progress falls on this new board, and I'm here to help or listen when and where I can. You have a tough job ahead of you and should be commended for stepping up to the challenge, but that is still not enough. Things need to change for the better and soon. Get it together.

Sincerely,

Johnny Crosby
NO Team Disc Golf Club member

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2014 05:27PM by jcrawfish78.
January 10, 2014 06:39PM
Well Said JCraw.
I agree with you and so do a lot of others here.
In my opinion there are many more like you and me, they just don't want to admit it.
The whole point of the Southern Nationals when it began was to offer players another option to the PDGA.
The PDGA wasnt in the south back then and it really isnt still.
I've been playing in the SN since '97 and it has grown and expanded over the years but now it seems to be contracting.

I love the SN!
Hopefully now that some of the BOD members have quit/resigned, the new guys can really rejuvenate this great series.
I hope you can reconsider your ban on SN tourneys, because you wont be playing many tourneys if you don't.
I also hope that this whole fiasco hasnt soured Bluff for good.
He has great ideas and a vision for where the SN needs to go and how it will get there.

I think we can get it back on track!!
January 10, 2014 06:49PM
Johnny,

Thank you for your post!

You have truly spoken from the heart and it is apparent.

While all of your accounts are correct, one stood out to me:

jcrawfish78 Wrote:
> I'm sure
> being on the board can be very frustrating at
> times

The most frustrating part for me is sharing the same sentiment as the majority of the players, who where vocal on the forum, about the issues being faced, and only being one vote on the BOD.

However, with the caliber of the two new recruits, Casey & Josh, Eric back on the BOD, and Zack assisting with results, I feel that we can get things back to your satisfaction very soon.

I feel that I speak for the entire BOD when I say:
Our goal is to have you playing in SNDG events again, immediately!

As for Mike Kernan, again, I agree, he should have never been suspended, in any way! Please forgive my ignorance on this matter, but I was under the impression that a ban had been fully lifted in December. Again, I apologize and will be sure to bring this up with the other BOD members, right now!

Johnny, thanks again for the post, and thank you for all you do for disc golf & the SN. I look forward to attending more of your events, and seeing you at ours!

Chuck Burdine
January 10, 2014 07:29PM
Let Me start off by saying I am one of the new members that are replacing Allan, Zack, and Ryan. So everything that has happened regarding the ban happened before I was brought back on the Board

jcrawfish78 Wrote:

> First of all, the last official looking accounting
> update is from the previous treasurer on
> 7/11/2013. There is another update on 10/10/2013
> from the previous treasurer as well, but that
> doesn't have the full financial breakdown. One
> would think that the very first thing the new
> board would do is get on top of the financial
> situation of the organization and present it to
> its members. I understand that there is a
> transitional period with the new board and that
> weekly reports are too much to ask for as it does
> require a bit of work, but to have nothing
> presented by the new board at this time is
> entirely unacceptable in my opinion. A monthly
> report would seem adequate, but it's been a full
> 3
> months since anything has been posted. And from
> what I've read, it seems as though the current
> treasurer has now also resigned; so I can't
> imagine anything will be coming soon. On top of
> that, I just paid my SN fees for a tournament that
> I was the TD for to a Paypal account of someone
> who is not even on the board?!?!? I can't say
> that I personally know the person, and I assume
> that the money will be put into the proper
> account, but to have a resigned board member still
> handling money just seems like poor form to me.
> Again, this is not a personal attack against
> anyone, but rather a suggestion to the board that
> they may want to get their financials in order
> ASAP.

The treasurer duties have not always been ran through the Board of Directors, in fact as soon as John Kitrell takes the back over as Treasurer they will be covered by him as long as He wishes to do so. You brought up that there was concern about Allan dropping off the Board and still handling the money. He agreed in the last meeting He was in to continue those duties along with helping Me learn how to work the Stats page. He also offered to help continue to help with tournament results if We needed Him.

>
> Next up, I'd like to go to bat for Mike Kernan aka
> Bluff Magee and what is starting to seem like the
> most ridiculous ban imaginable. The comedy of
> errors in handling this situation seems less
> thought out than a third grade recess argument. I
> have worked with Mike among others over the last
> year in trying to help build NO Team into the best
> possible club we can make it. He personally
> assisted me in the 2 tournaments I've run (one of
> which was SNDG sanctioned), and I can honestly say
> that I would have done a poor job with each event
> had he not been there to help out. The calming
> sense he brings with his experience as a TD cannot
> be appreciated enough. I'm very new to being a TD
> and am learning a lot with each event that I run.
> I will never complain about a TD of any tournament
> if I feel they are trying their best even if the
> tournament is not well run. It is much harder
> than people think, and I challenge anyone to run a
> tournament before they start complaining about a
> specific TD. That said, I think many would agree
> that Mike is one of the best TDs in the entire
> SNDG community. Placing myself in his shoes, I
> can only imagine how frustrating it must be to
> have a sport he has worked so hard to build over
> the last 20 years or so not respect his opinions
> and ideas no matter how they are stated. Everyone
> communicates differently. I'm sure everyone who
> has volunteered in any capacity for this sport or
> anything else knows that you have to deal with a
> plethora of personality types to get things done.
> One's inability to deal with people's differing
> styles does not an excuse make. If a person
> volunteers for the SN board, they should do so
> knowing that they will not see eye to eye with all
> of its members or the way those members
> communicate. Taking things personally only
> creates a new problem, and nothing ever gets done.
> The best advice I could give any board member of
> any organization is to have a thick skin. From
> what I've read, Mike's points are very valid. I
> would probably start getting frustrated as well if
> I was as active in the community as he is without
> really seeing results from questions and
> criticisms he poses. Having your member's voices
> fall on deaf ears only makes the natives restless.
> To be banned from the community for personal
> reasons and not a rule in place sets a
> tremendously bad precedent. He broke no rules and
> had his account deleted and IP address blocked.
> He was voted out by a 3-2 vote and 2 of those 3
> voting members have now resigned. Ridiculous.
> His full privileges should be reinstated effective
> immediately. The new board would be wiser to
> address the incoming problems head on in a
> respectable fashion rather than dismiss arguments
> with merit based on the source. Again, I'm sure
> being on the board can be very frustrating at
> times in dealing with all the
> questions/comments/criticisms, but this is, in
> fact, what you signed up for. To not do the job
> that you volunteered for in the way it is supposed
> to be done is a much bigger problem than one
> person making a complaint.

I don't believe anyone would question how good of a TD He is, We all know He can host large number events better then just about anyone. As far as what got Him banned, again I wasn't part of that decision. As of now the Ban they gave is over and He should be able to post again. I did just find out a few minutes ago that His IP Address is still blocked and I will try to fix that tonight if I can figure it out. If not the other BOD member know of it and maybe one of them can figure it out. As You said two of 3 who voted for the Ban are no longer active member, with 2 more people coming onto the Board soon this shouldn't be of any concern. As far as full privileges go, I am fine with Him having the same privileges as any non BOD member would normally have, I am not for him having access to the Admin page. I only say this because of past issues, and I don't want to deal with these issues again, its time to move on. You also brought up that His opinions are not respect by the BOD, I don't believe this was true. The issue comes with the personal attacks on the BOD and other TD's that cause many distractions.

>
> Finally, I'll leave you with this. I love disc
> golf. I've loved it since the first round I
> played. I have met some unbelievable great people
> over
> the past few years, many of which I will cherish
> for the rest of my life. That is what brings me
> back to the course each time. The friends I've
> made and nothing else. I do enjoy playing in
> tournaments when I can and will continue to
> volunteer as much as I can for my local club; but
> I can't
> continue to support an organization that doesn't
> listen to it's members. This is simply my opinion
> of the situation at hand and it needs to be
> resolved before the SN community crumbles. And if
> you don't think that's where it's headed, take a
> look around the clubs in the south and see how
> many tournaments are moving away from SNDG
> sanctioning to be PDGA events instead. The
> molehill has become a mountain and it needs to be
> addressed before it's too late. I think the SNDG
> community has great intentions, it's just a little
> off course at the moment. I want nothing more to
> see it thrive for the same reasons it was
> initially created. I will be competing again in
> Southern Nationals as soon as progress is being
> made. That burden of progress falls on this new
> board, and I'm here to help or listen when and
> where I can. You have a tough job ahead of you
> and should be commended for stepping up to the
> challenge, but that is still not enough. Things
> need to change for the better and soon. Get it
> together.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Johnny Crosby
> NO Team Disc Golf Club member

I think the SN is finally moving in the right direction, We are going to be back to a full Board again very soon, and We are making more progress on the future of the website in the last week then We did on My 6 months of My previous term. We are getting more people involved in helping us complete task, rather then people just asking us why it has not been done. It looks like We are really going start doing committees for projects, this idea stalled a couple years ago, and this will help speed up everything. We have found a way to make contact with Brian Moon, which will be a huge help with getting many things fixed on the current forum. Stick with us for a little longer and see If You like the direction the SN is moving, If not then I understand Your reasoning in leaving the SN. I am going to give all I have to help the SN start moving forward again, all I'm asking is everyone try to support and help us get to the goal We all want to SN to be.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2014 07:29PM by Eric Day.
January 10, 2014 07:36PM
ecotrex Wrote:
> Johnny,
>
> Thank you for your post!
>
> You have truly spoken from the heart and it is
> apparent.
>
> While all of your accounts are correct, one stood
> out to me:
>
> jcrawfish78 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm sure
> > being on the board can be very frustrating at
> > times
>
> The most frustrating part for me is sharing the
> same sentiment as the majority of the players, who
> where vocal on the forum, about the issues being
> faced, and only being one vote on the BOD.
>
> However, with the caliber of the two new recruits,
> Casey & Josh, Eric back on the BOD, and Zack
> assisting with results, I feel that we can get
> things back to your satisfaction very soon.
>
> I feel that I speak for the entire BOD when I
> say:
> Our goal is to have you playing in SNDG events
> again, immediately!
>
>
>
>
>
> As for Mike Kernan, again, I agree, he should have
> never been suspended, in any way! Please forgive
> my ignorance on this matter, but I was under the
> impression that a ban had been fully lifted in
> December. Again, I apologize and will be sure to
> bring this up with the other BOD members, right
> now!
>
>
> Johnny, thanks again for the post, and thank you
> for all you do for disc golf & the SN. I look
> forward to attending more of your events, and
> seeing you at ours!
>
>
> Chuck Burdine

Then why did you vote to have us banned, Chuck?
January 10, 2014 08:34PM
Gourley Wrote:
> Then why did you vote to have us banned, Chuck?

I voted against the ban on Kernan, however, I did vote to ban you.

Very soon after that I realized my vote to ban you was based only based upon your forum persona, seeing how I have never met you in person.

I decided to change my vote on that matter, although it was never reflected, publicly.
January 12, 2014 09:41PM

In my usual polite way I would like to thank the members of the SN BoD who voted to ban me from this forum for proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that I wasn't the reason for the decline of the SN over the past couple of years. And of course, thank you Hogman and Niklpenny for resigning while I was gone. Was anything different while I was gone? Other than several tournaments dropping SN sanctioning and the huge decline in interest in the SN I mean?

The primary purpose of any sanctioning body in a sport is to codify a set of rules to ensure fair competition among the players. The BoD's disgraceful banning of me without a warning, or a specific charge against me, or even a chance for me to present my side of the story is appalling, and was contrary to this basic purpose of the SN. When those selected to enforce fair competition so blatantly violate their own rules, the entire purpose of the sanctioning body is called into question, and rightly so. I would like to thank a few people who spoke up against the pitiful personal vendetta unleashed upon me out of nothing more than bitter spite. Alan Byrd, Steve Heaps, Kevin Lewis, Rob Williams, Johnny Crosby, and Jim Orum, thank you so much for the support. It means a lot to me.

I would also like to thank my home club, the New Orleans Disc Golf Club (NO Team), for its official admonishment of the SN for the unjust actions taken against me and its pledge to refrain from sanctioning with the SN "until marked improvement is achieved; in the timeliness and transparency of financial reporting, and the prompt reporting of tournament results." Yes, you can definitely thank Hogman, Nicklepenny and Jonathan Nyce for the loss of the 2014 Pot of Gold from the SN schedule the next time you see them. It's possible if Nyce joins them in resigning, or the new BoD votes to impeach him, that we'll consider sanctioning with the SN this year. It would be a good message for the SN to send that it is sorry that the SN showed a complete lack of respect for the spirit of fair play, and would allow the SN to say that it will not tolerate the petty slanderous ways of Hogman, Nyce, and Nicklpenny any longer. While Chuck & Adam did not vote to ban me, their collective silence on this blatant violation, until recently, has been nothing short of shameful. Yes Adam, you did help unblock my IP address after Nicklpenny (the alleged internet genius) couldn't undo his own nasty deed; but it's time for you to publicly acknowledge the damage these three caused the SN's reputation.

I'm not against the SN, even after this unbelievably corrupt incident and all the lies this current BoD has told about how it would report its financial condition, or fix the website, or how it would post results timely like when I had the administrative power to do so (yes NO Team is pissed that it took the SN a week to post our results from our recent December tournament). Hear me now and believe me later, the SN, if restored to its past semi-gloriousness, can still be a wonderful alternative to the high-priced PDGA for southern tournament directors. I sincerely hope that the new leaders of the SN will work to revise and properly post its own rules; organize its Board of Directors by enacting proper by-laws and articles of incorporation that define the mission of the organization and the duties of its directors, including defining a President, and of course, properly defining who can legally act as the SN Treasurer (hint: Allan Hogman Morrow who has now quit the BOD twice and who refuses to post any information on what he's done with the SN money is not a wise choice at all).

I have helped the SN in the past and I stand ready to help again. I know Josh Brigan appreciates the work I put into the SN ratings and that data is still available should the new BoD wish to use that data to save time if they implement a ratings system again.

In closing I would like to invite every one of you reading this to attend the 2014 Pot of Gold hosted by NO Team on March 15. I'll be posting a lot of details on this event, the largest tournament in Louisiana, on January 15, and sign-ups will begin that day. Let's remember the sacrifice of our country's great veterans like Douglas MacArthur (pictured above in his triumphant return to the Philippines a couple of years after the unannounced and disgraceful sneak attack at Pearl Harbor in WW2), and respect the rights that they fought for, including freedom of speech.
January 13, 2014 12:00AM
Bluff Magee Wrote:
you did help unblock my IP address after Nicklpenny (the alleged internet genius) couldn't undo his own nasty deed;

Based on recent history, that's a total DJ NICKLEBACK move.

Welcome back Bluff!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013