Alabama   •   Arkansas   •   Florida   •   Georgia   •   Kentucky   •   Louisiana   •   Mississippi   •   Oklahoma   •   Tennessee   •   Texas
Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

wild hare smoke shop sponsors the SNAC AND the SNPC

Posted by wayneacree 
wild hare smoke shop sponsors the SNAC AND the SNPC
August 30, 2014 05:13PM
Stop by and see us this weekend for 10 percent off all of our inventory.
Like us on facebook!




It would be nice if some keyboard warrior stopped deleting threads from people that helped support YOUR championships.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2014 05:18PM by wayneacree.
Re: wild hare smoke shop sponsors the SNAC AND the SNPC
August 31, 2014 06:45AM
A smoke shop sponsoring a major event...
I wonder how this will be interpreted by the general pop.
I don't want to sound negative but in the future maybe call it a cigar shop.
This would clear up any ambiguity and cure any possible public relations issues.

I'm not playing in the event but I want to thank Wild Hare for their support and sponsorship of BOTH championships.
I'm sure it was greatly appreciated.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2014 06:51AM by SuperSheaps.
Re: wild hare smoke shop sponsors the SNAC AND the SNPC
September 10, 2014 10:23AM
pretty sure there was one that sponsored USDGC last year
Re: wild hare smoke shop sponsors the SNAC AND the SNPC
September 12, 2014 03:30PM
SuperSheaps Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A smoke shop sponsoring a major event...
> I wonder how this will be interpreted by the
> general pop.
> I don't want to sound negative but in the future
> maybe call it a cigar shop.
> This would clear up any ambiguity and cure any
> possible public relations issues.
>
> I'm not playing in the event but I want to thank
> Wild Hare for their support and sponsorship of
> BOTH championships.
> I'm sure it was greatly appreciated.

Ever heard of the glass blown open? We are a glassblower owned smoke shop. I am not concerned with anyone elses personal issues. I do not sell cigars.

Thanks and have a nice day!
Re: wild hare smoke shop sponsors the SNAC AND the SNPC
September 15, 2014 03:56PM
> Ever heard of the glass blown open? We are a
> glassblower owned smoke shop. I am not concerned
> with anyone elses personal issues. I do not sell
> cigars.
>
> Thanks and have a nice day!



Obviously you don't get it and odds are, you never will....
Re: wild hare smoke shop sponsors the SNAC AND the SNPC
September 15, 2014 05:17PM
A keyboard warrior deleted your first two threads because they never mentioned anything about being a sponsor of the SN Championships. They looked to be just another random spam threads started by some random user who made a account for no other reason than to use the site as free advertising. Try and be a little less aggressive.
Re: wild hare smoke shop sponsors the SNAC AND the SNPC
September 16, 2014 08:40AM
SuperSheaps Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > Ever heard of the glass blown open? We are a
> > glassblower owned smoke shop. I am not
> concerned
> > with anyone elses personal issues. I do not
> sell
> > cigars.
> >
> > Thanks and have a nice day!
>
>
>
> Obviously you don't get it and odds are, you never
> will....

no need to "get" anything from judgmental people. You don't know me, odds are you never will. Have a nice day.
Re: wild hare smoke shop sponsors the SNAC AND the SNPC
September 16, 2014 12:51PM
Obviously you don't get it and odds are, you
> never
> > will....
>
> no need to "get" anything from judgmental people.
> You don't know me, odds are you never will. Have a
> nice day.

Lol, thanks for proving my point.

I'm not judging you.
People are judging the sport because HEAD SHOPS are sponsoring major events, DUH.

AND you don't know me.
So who is Judging who?

Based on your posts to this thread, I don't want to know you.
Re: wild hare smoke shop sponsors the SNAC AND the SNPC
September 16, 2014 03:21PM
SuperSheaps Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Obviously you don't get it and odds are, you
> > never
> > > will....
> >
> > no need to "get" anything from judgmental
> people.
> > You don't know me, odds are you never will. Have
> a
> > nice day.
>
> Lol, thanks for proving my point.
>
> I'm not judging you.
> People are judging the sport because HEAD SHOPS
> are sponsoring major events, DUH.
>
> AND you don't know me.
> So who is Judging who?
>
> Based on your posts to this thread, I don't want
> to know you.

Good thing...wouldn't care to be in your company either. Go find someone else to harrass, as you are apparently bored with your own personal issues. Last time that I will say this...have a nice day.

Hukd on fonikz werkd fur mi!
Re: wild hare smoke shop sponsors the SNAC AND the SNPC
September 17, 2014 09:18AM
Ignorance is bliss isn't it....
Re: wild hare smoke shop sponsors the SNAC AND the SNPC
September 17, 2014 11:32AM
Better then being a psycho stalking, right wing nutjob.
Have a nice day, somewhere else.
Re: wild hare smoke shop sponsors the SNAC AND the SNPC
September 17, 2014 11:58AM
But wayne...you said you weren't saying nice day anymore.. Liar! I think u two should get a room.

BMB
Re: wild hare smoke shop sponsors the SNAC AND the SNPC
September 17, 2014 12:17PM
No thanks.



Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2014 12:39PM by SuperSheaps.
Re: wild hare smoke shop sponsors the SNAC AND the SNPC
September 17, 2014 12:44PM
3 edits steven??? Say what you need say.

BMB
Re: wild hare smoke shop sponsors the SNAC AND the SNPC
September 17, 2014 02:32PM
Nah...



Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2014 02:32PM by SuperSheaps.
Re: wild hare smoke shop sponsors the SNAC AND the SNPC
September 17, 2014 03:15PM
Ok

BMB



Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2014 03:17PM by BRIAN B.
Re: wild hare smoke shop sponsors the SNAC AND the SNPC
September 18, 2014 08:04AM
Alright then.



Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2014 08:05AM by SuperSheaps.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 19 on January 14, 2013
Record Number of Guests: 244 on February 20, 2013