About this tournament
Southern Nationals Qualifier
2018 BLUE ANGEL SPRING CLASSIC
May 5th at Blue Angel Park in Pensacola, FL
Two Rounds of 18 Holes
Tee Off at 9:30 a.m.
This is a Southern Nationals Qualifier
($3 from each entry will go to SN Championships) & ($2 will go to cover park fees)
- Saturday morning registration from 6:30 to 9 a.m. on site.
- Players meeting: 9:00 a.m.
- 1st Round tees off at 9:30 a.m.
- 2nd Round tees off 60 minutes after the last card turned in from 1st round
- All Open Divisions $45
- All Advanced Divisions $40
- All AM Divisions $35
- All Novice & Juniors Divisions $25
Food nor drink will not be provided by the park this time around. So they've said to feel free to bring your own this time. Please use caution and sensibility with alcohol. There have been multiple incidents over the past few times and I'm close to removing it completely.
Directions to Blue Angel Naval Recreation Area from Mobile: Go East I-10 to exit 44, take Foley Express until you see Hwy 98 East (Elberta Exit) and take a left at the gas station. Follow Hwy 98 East over Lillian Bridge into Florida, approximately 1 mile to Blue Angel Naval Recreation Area, Bronson Road on right. Proceed one mile to Park entrance.
Tournament participants may enjoy camping privileges.
Contact BAP Welcome Center at 850-453-9435 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. daily for reservations
- RV sites Campground 'B' with 50 Amp service are $22 per day
- Campground 'A' with 30 Amp service with no sewage are $14.50 per day
- Primitive Camping Sites are $8 per day
- Camping Cabins are $45 per day
Contact me or Heather Brigan through Facebook at Josh Brigan or Heather Brigan or email either one of us at [email redacted] [email redacted] for Questions or Concerns
Eat Sleep Disc is responsible for all refunds/cancelations.