Parkers Pasture Open Information
Brand new Parker’s Pasture course is finally open...For Realls!!
I wanted to thank you for choosing to play in our event at our new course. I also want to thank you for being so patient. We’ve been wanting to open this course up for some time, and we got that bridge and parking lot completed, so come have some fun on our awesome new course.
Notes about the course:
- Address: 3220 Lunsford Circle SW, Covington, GA, 30014 (Parker's Pasture)
- The course is not cart friendly. There are lots of elevation changes so you are constantly going up and down hill. Plus we have a makeshift bridge that would be difficult to carry your cart across.
- Hole 12 that plays alongside Dried Indian Creek, if you throw your disc to the other side of the creek into the neighbors yard, please leave it and let Brian Yoder get it. It should be hard to make it all the way over there, but it could possibly happen with a bad shot
Notes about the event:.
- Due to the course being brand new to everyone and the lack of daylight, all divisions will be playing the same layout with a mixture of short and long pads. I will be out Friday morning at 10AM to mark the tees that we will be playing with an orange sign.
-Ace Pot and Cash CTP's are available add ons to registration.
-Players Packs by Innova Champion, this will be a Trophy Only event
-Event is Southern Nationals Qualifier so $3 of entry fees goes to SN
-Last Chance to get your Southern Nationals points to be able to plarticipate in the Southern Nationals Championships next May 2020 in Griffin GA.
-If by chance you can’t play, please give me notice. There are several players on the waitlist that would like to play if you can’t make it.
- Please bring something to stay hydrated with, chances to get water will be limited
- We will have porta johns available around tournament central only
More info to come:
Registration link and info: